- I have two computers: one on Win7 and the other one on WinXP
- File sharing is working perfectly between my Win7 PC and another Win 7 PC
- File sharing is also configured on Win XP PC and is working with another Win XP PC
- I can access winXP shares from my Win7 PC
- On winXP PC, i can see win7 computer on the network but i can't access the shares !
The problem is that i can't access Win7 shares from my winXP PC. I get an error saying i may not have the right to access it
I googled the problem and tryed many solutions, but nothing works
Despite what this picture shows (this is not my computer), I have passwords turned on, but just below that setting, I have "use user accounts and passwords..." instead of "allow homegroup to manage...".
I do have identical user accounts on all my computers in order to facilitate this.