Graphics card that runs starcraft 2 with decent fps?

Zrze

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
Running on kind of a budget which is $60-$70.

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 220

Current GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430(integrated)

If you need anymore specs just ask. Thanks.

Zrze

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012

My monitor res it 1600x900 And what does 2xAA or no AA mean, sorry i'm a nub :3

AA is anti-aliasing. what is anti-aliasing you might ask? well, aliasing is essentially the jagged edges you see when you zoom in a lot on any picture, you essentially see the square edges of pixels. anti-aliasing is well, anti jagged edges. essentially it tries to smooth out the edges and make the picture look more realistic. it comes at the price of making your video card work harder for each frame. 2X, 4X are basically how much anti-aliasing you're using , the more the better, but also the harder your video card has to work.

if you want to know more, feel free to read the wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spatial_anti-aliasing

Zrze

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
My graphics card is right next to a wall, and there's about a 1 inch gap between the slot and wall. so maybe a smaller one in width? maybe smaller in length too

Not necessary. while digital is better, analogue will do. also, what matters is what your monitor can take in, not what signal you send at it. if your monitor only has VGA input, then it can only take analogue. there is no changing that. if you'd like, there are relatively cheap 22 or 23 inch monitors on the market (around $150). but that's a different topic