Your question

Amd A10 5800k Freezes / Locks up

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
January 13, 2013 5:14:34 PM

Having a problem with a PC build. Here is the skinny on the basic parts:

CPU - A10-5800k
Mobo - Asus F2A55-M/CSM
Mem - Patriot G2 series DDR3 16000MHz 2x4Gb (in the proper slots on Mobo)
EDIT: It's a 650w Ultra LSP650 PSU, not an 850

What I have is constant freezing up in Win7Pro 64-bit. Constant. 5-20 minutes into a game, watching netflix, the PC will just freeze up with an audio loop. It's very unstable, yet I cannot pin down what is causing this. I did improve performance by making sure the DIMM's are set up proper for dual-channel, but the computer still locks up after doing any activity. I am down to motherboard or the APU on my diagnosis, but I don't have any experience with APU's and I am not sure if this is a common thing.

Other rare posts about the A10 freezing up blame voltages, DIMM's being in wrong slots, bad PSU or out of date drivers. None of those are the issue, even flashed the BIOS to the newest version. I an leaning towards a defective APU or Mobo and I have an RMA going on right now for the APU since it is a likely culprit and this freezing issue is not unheard of.

I need help on this one though on what could be happening and how to better differentiate whether it's the mobo or the APU or even something else.
January 13, 2013 5:57:07 PM

butremor said:
OMG why do you need 850w supply? your mobo doesnt even support putting 2 gpus in it. lol

Speaking of which, which brand is that PSU? Because the cheap ones can potentially be dangerous to your system.
m
l
Related resources
January 13, 2013 9:28:51 PM

Typo'd on the PSU, it's a 650w. PSU was salvaged from my 2 year-old quad-core, worked flawlessly the whole time: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...

As for the Acronis WD program it showed no errors. Right now I found a 400w generic PSU I got with a case a few weeks ago, might try that and see what happens. Also I just now went into the BIOS and switched the power settings from balanced to performance setting, not sure if the APU was having trouble throttling. Will report in a bit after testing both out.

EDIT: All I did was change my BIOS settings for performance settings. Got out Prime95 and worker #2 reported Hardware Failure on Logical CPU#2. Repeated this several times and right away each time on the initial self-test it comes up with the same exact error. I'm going to chalk this up as me getting a bad APU and go through with the RMA, if anyone thinks it could be something else please chime in.
m
l
February 5, 2013 1:46:25 AM

im having the same concern, let me know if you get it fixed
@ hayabusa205@yahoo.com
m
l
a c 133 à CPUs
February 5, 2013 1:51:02 AM

that powersupply is of mediocre quality. doesnt surprise me its messing up ur system.

m
l
July 20, 2013 7:29:30 PM

tb87670 said:
Having a problem with a PC build. Here is the skinny on the basic parts:

CPU - A10-5800k
Mobo - Asus F2A55-M/CSM
Mem - Patriot G2 series DDR3 16000MHz 2x4Gb (in the proper slots on Mobo)
EDIT: It's a 650w Ultra LSP650 PSU, not an 850

What I have is constant freezing up in Win7Pro 64-bit. Constant. 5-20 minutes into a game, watching netflix, the PC will just freeze up with an audio loop. It's very unstable, yet I cannot pin down what is causing this. I did improve performance by making sure the DIMM's are set up proper for dual-channel, but the computer still locks up after doing any activity. I am down to motherboard or the APU on my diagnosis, but I don't have any experience with APU's and I am not sure if this is a common thing.

Other rare posts about the A10 freezing up blame voltages, DIMM's being in wrong slots, bad PSU or out of date drivers. None of those are the issue, even flashed the BIOS to the newest version. I an leaning towards a defective APU or Mobo and I have an RMA going on right now for the APU since it is a likely culprit and this freezing issue is not unheard of.

I need help on this one though on what could be happening and how to better differentiate whether it's the mobo or the APU or even something else.

Hi there man. I've been suffering with this issue too, I mailed seagate, amd, asus.. My mobo is the F2A85-M, got 2x2Gb DDR3 1333MHz patriot memory cards, and the same apu as you. I tried too many things, bought another psu, bought a video card, exchanged the places of memories, installed different versions of Windows, Linux, configured setup in many many ways, and nothing helped. Today, I decided to turn off the gpu boost, it was 8 hours ago. Til now I've got no freezes, and they usually occured after 20 minutes of use.. randomly though. I hope it may help us.
m
l
August 10, 2013 3:56:12 AM

Same problem here guys i also managed to change PSU and HDD problem still occurs turning off GPU Boost seems to help i will test it and report back.
m
l
November 4, 2013 3:50:43 AM

I'm having issues with this as well. It sounds like Gabriel and Spigias have fixed their issues by turning off "GPU Boost". The closest thing I could find to this in my BIOS is "Boost Multiplier". I turned it off and it has actually given me better performance, yet the crashing persists. Am I missing somehing? Also, I have yet to test my WC HDD with that program Butremor mentioned, but that might be my next step.
m
l
November 4, 2013 10:04:52 PM

Zyglrox72 said:
I'm having issues with this as well. It sounds like Gabriel and Spigias have fixed their issues by turning off "GPU Boost". The closest thing I could find to this in my BIOS is "Boost Multiplier". I turned it off and it has actually given me better performance, yet the crashing persists. Am I missing somehing? Also, I have yet to test my WC HDD with that program Butremor mentioned, but that might be my next step.

my friend i found the solution for my problem once and for all.

the problem was the power transitions. set them from extreme,high to normal or standard don't change anything else. if you like i can provide more detailed solution.
m
l
November 5, 2013 5:29:01 PM

spigias said:
Zyglrox72 said:

the problem was the power transitions. set them from extreme,high to normal or standard don't change anything else. if you like i can provide more detailed solution.

Hi there, spigias. Could you please provide the details? I'm dying with these crashes and freezes. As long as I need my pc to study and then get rich to buy a better pc (haha), I can't avoid searching for the answer to solve or reduce the occurance of this shit. :pfff: 
m
l
November 5, 2013 10:21:22 PM

Gabriel da Silva said:
spigias said:
Zyglrox72 said:

Hi there, spigias. Could you please provide the details? I'm dying with these crashes and freezes. As long as I need my pc to study and then get rich to buy a better pc (haha), I can't avoid searching for the answer to solve or reduce the occurance of this shit. :pfff: 

get the latest bios.
set bios profile to normal and restore it to default.

on AI Tweaker Section
Ai Overclock Tuner= Auto "this was critical"

don't do memory overvoltage let it to the default option works fine at least for me

on DIGI+ VRM Section
CPU Load-line calibration = regular "this was critical"
cpu/nb load line calibration =regular "this was critical"
cpu current capability = 100%
cpu/nb current capability = 100%
cpu power phase control - standard "this was critical"

everything else to default!

if this works for you, you can risk enabling GPU boost form mobo i haven't tried it.

good luck and report back.
m
l
November 6, 2013 1:06:19 PM

Thanks for the reply man. I'll try this right now.
Tell the results later. Best regards.
m
l
a b à CPUs
November 6, 2013 1:44:23 PM

tb87670 said:

CPU - A10-5800K
Mobo - Asus F2A55-M/CSM
Mem - Patriot G2 DDR3 1600MHz 2x4GB

If the BIOS number is greater than 5008 than you DON'T need to flash the BIOS.
The problem is not the APU, the 5800K and Richland core give you the perfect excuse to upgrade the motherboard to FM2+.
The problem is your motherboards A55 chipset (Hudson D2) memory controller, it has serious stability issues and can't keep a grip on memory speed. The other problem is lack of phased power delivery to the APU, these problems are easily solved for about $94..
You really want to upgrade the motherboard to the A88X Bolton D4 chipset and get 2 x 4GB, DDR 2133, C/L 9 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws X)
I have my A10-6800K plugged into the ASRock FM2+A88X Extreme6+ motherboard, it is a bad boy no doubt and just waiting for the A10-7000 series Kaveri Steamroller APU to arrive at my door.
m
l
November 6, 2013 3:45:12 PM

spigias said:
Gabriel da Silva said:
spigias said:
Zyglrox72 said:

get the latest bios.
set bios profile to normal and restore it to default.

on AI Tweaker Section
Ai Overclock Tuner= Auto "this was critical"

don't do memory overvoltage let it to the default option works fine at least for me

on DIGI+ VRM Section
CPU Load-line calibration = regular "this was critical"
cpu/nb load line calibration =regular "this was critical"
cpu current capability = 100%
cpu/nb current capability = 100%
cpu power phase control - standard "this was critical"

everything else to default!

if this works for you, you can risk enabling GPU boost form mobo i haven't tried it.

good luck and report back.

Hello, back there.
I done everything you said, and I've just got two consecutives freezes, kinda 10 seconds after rebooting, it just rebooted again :'( 
I really thought that would help, cause it kinda seemed 'stable'..
But, I must say I had AI suite installed, til this moment. Anyway, let's keep trying.
Good night!
m
l
November 6, 2013 9:43:44 PM

I am sorry it didn't help :-( did you try to over voltage memory to 1,6 or even 1,65 volt and put the correct timings?

also try Ai Overclock Tuner=90(lowest value) this may help it will give some slack to the system
m
l
November 6, 2013 9:56:31 PM

gman97005 said:
tb87670 said:

CPU - A10-5800K
Mobo - Asus F2A55-M/CSM
Mem - Patriot G2 DDR3 1600MHz 2x4GB

If the BIOS number is greater than 5008 than you DON'T need to flash the BIOS.
The problem is not the APU, the 5800K and Richland core give you the perfect excuse to upgrade the motherboard to FM2+.
The problem is your motherboards A55 chipset (Hudson D2) memory controller, it has serious stability issues and can't keep a grip on memory speed. The other problem is lack of phased power delivery to the APU, these problems are easily solved for about $94..
You really want to upgrade the motherboard to the A88X Bolton D4 chipset and get 2 x 4GB, DDR 2133, C/L 9 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws X)
I have my A10-6800K plugged into the ASRock FM2+A88X Extreme6+ motherboard, it is a bad boy no doubt and just waiting for the A10-7000 series Kaveri Steamroller APU to arrive at my door.

useful tip thanks man i didn't now a55 was that bloated. after months of tweaking I've managed to made my system worked correctly but i can suggest this to my friends. the big joke about this is that asus and gigabyte doesn't recognize the problem and they offer no refunds only rma with same crappy model. Long live Asrock

m
l
November 7, 2013 3:36:04 PM

spigias said:
I am sorry it didn't help :-( did you try to over voltage memory to 1,6 or even 1,65 volt and put the correct timings?

also try Ai Overclock Tuner=90(lowest value) this may help it will give some slack to the system

Good evening dude, I would like to try these things, but I don't exactly understand these technical values about voltage or timings.. would you please sugest something to read about?
m
l
a b à CPUs
November 7, 2013 10:07:57 PM

Gabriel da Silva said:
spigias said:

Good evening dude, I would like to try these things, but I don't exactly understand these technical values about voltage or timings.. would you please suggest something to read about?

start here: http://www.northernmicro.com/en/support/tech-library/Sp...
m
l
November 8, 2013 12:58:32 PM

Gabriel da Silva said:
spigias said:

Good evening dude, I would like to try these things, but I don't exactly understand these technical values about voltage or timings.. would you please sugest something to read about?

i cant encourage you to play with overcoltage if you dont know what you are doing,did you try Ai Overclock Tuner=90 value?

m
l
November 9, 2013 7:06:16 AM

spigias said:
Gabriel da Silva said:
spigias said:

i cant encourage you to play with overcoltage if you dont know what you are doing,did you try Ai Overclock Tuner=90 value?

Hello, my friend. I came here to tell ya that since I uninstalled the Asus AI Suite, that had some performance settings and others, I'm not suffering with those issues. But, I must ensure that til this moment those stopped happening because of the configurations you brought here. Thank you very much, dude.
But, I must admit it is soon to be sure that it won't happen anymore, though, I'll keep in contact. Good afternoon. :p 
m
l
November 9, 2013 7:09:27 AM

gman97005 said:
Gabriel da Silva said:
spigias said:

Good evening dude, I would like to try these things, but I don't exactly understand these technical values about voltage or timings.. would you please suggest something to read about?

start here: http://www.northernmicro.com/en/support/tech-library/Sp...

Thank you so much, man!
m
l
November 9, 2013 8:36:45 AM

As I recently said, it was too soon to commemorate :( 
I just got a reboot.. Now I'll try the Ai Overclock tuner 90 :D 

I didn't care before, but, sometimes the memory reduces, I'm using three cards now, each one of 1 gb.
So, I cleaned the slot and used an eraser on the cards, now they reappeared.. maybe I really must buy another mobo :( 
m
l
November 10, 2013 6:28:30 PM

Similar issue here:
F2A55M-CSM,
A10 5800K,
2X Corsair Vengeance CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9
450W "real" (at least it says in the box) PSU "tsumami" (cheap one, Very silent)
No dedicated graphics; Just the APU

In my case machine shuts down and turn on automatically after a few seconds (the interval varies: Sometimes 20 minutes; others 40, 55). Strange part is that it just happens when watching youtube videos or netflix. Using it for anything else seems ok:

- Runned prime95 + furmmark for about 2 hours and had no crashes.
- Same with game (Batman Arkham Asylum, 1 hour of game and no crashes)

Tried spigias fix. It takes longer to crash, but still happens.

I really wanted to blame the PSU, but reading the posts of this topic, I have not much hope...

Do you guy's think my specific problem could be my PSU? Or I'm another victim of the "so called" A55/Hudson D2 chipset?
Replacing my Mobo is my only option?

Ps: Catalyst 13.11 Beta 9 + latest drivers (Win7) / Catalyst 13.11 Beta 6 + Kernel 3.12 (Linux)
m
l
November 10, 2013 9:56:38 PM

pstglia said:
Similar issue here:
F2A55M-CSM,
A10 5800K,
450W "real" (at least it says in the box) PSU "tsumami" (cheap one, Very silent)

In my case machine shuts down and turn on automatically after a few seconds (the interval varies: Sometimes 20 minutes; others 40, 55). Strange part is that it just happens when watching youtube videos or netflix. Using it for anything else seems ok:

I really wanted to blame the PSU, but reading the posts of this topic, I have not much hope...

Do you guy's think my specific problem could be my PSU? Or I'm another victim of the "so called" A55/Hudson D2 chipset?

Ps: Catalyst 13.11 Beta 9 + latest drivers (Win7) / Catalyst 13.11 Beta 6 + Kernel 3.12 (Linux)

i can't be 100% sure for that but i strongly believe psu is not the problem here.
you can try something, you can disable automatic reboot after system failure, you may be able to see a blue screen.

m
l
November 15, 2013 2:16:55 AM

Hey, I've been having the same problem with my A10-5800K and just thought I'd leave my solution somewhere for others to find.

After lots of testing I realized it was the CPU cores causing the hangs (thermal issue?).

After setting the CPU voltage back down to reduce heat, it is now running reliably at:
- CPU 4000 MHz / 1.37500 volts
- GPU 1086 MHz / GPU+NB voltage 1.38250 volts

Not being able to run it at 4.2 to 4.3 GHz is not really a big loss considering it's just a few percent difference from 4 GHz and the difference will be even smaller every time it accesses RAM instead of CPU cache.

Btw, I also run my DDR3-2133 memory slightly over-volted for reliability. I have it running at 1.660 volts instead of the standard 1.600 volts. At just over 1.7 volts I could almost run it at 2400 MHz.

Well... Hope this might help someone out there... Greetings from Sweden. =P

spigias said:
pstglia said:
Similar issue here:
F2A55M-CSM,
A10 5800K,

i can't be 100% sure for that but i strongly believe psu is not the problem here.
you can try something, you can disable automatic reboot after system failure, you may be able to see a blue screen.

m
l
November 20, 2013 11:12:31 AM

Kybernetos said:
Hey, I've been having the same problem with my A10-5800K and just thought I'd leave my solution somewhere for others to find.

After lots of testing I realized it was the CPU cores causing the hangs (thermal issue?).

After setting the CPU voltage back down to reduce heat, it is now running reliably at:

Not being able to run it at 4.2 to 4.3 GHz is not really a big loss considering it's just a few percent difference from 4 GHz and the difference will be even smaller every time it accesses RAM instead of CPU cache.

Btw, I also run my DDR3-2133 memory slightly over-volted for reliability. I have it running at 1.660 volts instead of the standard 1.600 volts. At just over 1.7 volts I could almost run it at 2400 MHz.

spigias said:
pstglia said:
Similar issue here:
F2A55M-CSM,
A10 5800K,

Guys, I still have to confirm this. In my case, disabling USB 3.0 support on bios setup (also disabled usb legacy 3.0 support) seems to solve my crash problems. I've been wathing a movie on netflix for almost 2 hours and machine is stable.

I'll run more tests to make sure. If this is correct, my problem is the Asmedia usb controller.
m
l
November 20, 2013 10:47:20 PM

pstglia said:
Kybernetos said:

spigias said:
pstglia said:
Similar issue here:
F2A55M-CSM,
A10 5800K,

Guys, I still have to confirm this. In my case, disabling USB 3.0 support on bios setup (also disabled usb legacy 3.0 support) seems to solve my crash problems. I've been wathing a movie on netflix for almost 2 hours and machine is stable.

I'll run more tests to make sure. If this is correct, my problem is the Asmedia usb controller.

report back after 7 days just to be sure, before solving the problem crashing happened once per week to me.
m
l
November 23, 2013 2:51:24 AM

spigias said:
pstglia said:
Kybernetos said:

spigias said:
pstglia said:
Similar issue here:
F2A55M-CSM,
A10 5800K,

report back after 7 days just to be sure, before solving the problem crashing happened once per week to me.

Too soon to celebrate... I had the crashes again. :( 
Again, My issue only affects videos... I played about 8 hours of a game "Remember me" and I had not a single crash).

Notes:
1) After the first crash (which usually takes longer to happen), when I reboot and try to play the video again It takes less time to happen again

2) Depending on Catalyst version, I may experience a "shut down and turn on" (Catalyst Beta 6 and before) or a freeze with audio loop, just as described by the starter of this thread (tb87670)

3) Putting voltage/current settings to regular/standard (as described by spigias) and changing "CPU voltage frequency" to 200 Khz (default is 300 Khz) makes the system more stable

4) Just in case, I'll try another PSU.

I contacted Asus and explained everything I tried so far. They asked me to send it them (RMA) for checking. The problem is that I'm outside USA and my Mobo wasn't brought here by an official reseller.
They also said nobody has complained about this kind of issue so far in this F2A55M-CSM (Obviously they are not checking this thread...)

This is boring. Can use it to everything except watching a simple video :( 
m
l
November 23, 2013 3:22:06 AM

Humm... there's a new BIOS version avalilable on Asus site:

F2A55-M BIOS 6406
Improve system stability.
2013.11.21 update

Let's give a try on it
m
l
November 25, 2013 11:13:02 PM

pstglia said:
Humm... there's a new BIOS version avalilable on Asus site:

F2A55-M BIOS 6406
Improve system stability.
2013.11.21 update

Let's give a try on it

thanks for the heads up
m
l
December 1, 2013 9:25:45 AM

I know this may sound absurd, but apparently i found a strange workaround for my problem: Keeping CPU-Z opened on SPD guide and selecting my first memory while watching the videos makes machine stable.

It's been 3 days so far (more than 16 hours of play) and no crashes. If I try to watch with CPU-Z closed, crash happens. Opened, everything is fine.

Well, let's test it for more weeks to really make sure...
m
l
December 1, 2013 10:29:01 PM

pstglia said:
I know this may sound absurd, but apparently i found a strange workaround for my problem: Keeping CPU-Z opened on SPD guide and selecting my first memory while watching the videos makes machine stable.

It's been 3 days so far (more than 16 hours of play) and no crashes. If I try to watch with CPU-Z closed, crash happens. Opened, everything is fine.

did you try the new bios upgrade?
m
l
December 2, 2013 4:07:01 PM

spigias said:
pstglia said:

Hi Spigias,

Yes, I upgraded bios version (6406), but no changes (crashes while watching youtube/netflix)
However, workaround is working just fine until now. So far, CPU-Z is saving the day :) 
m
l
December 9, 2013 3:02:21 AM

pstglia said:
spigias said:
pstglia said:

Hi Spigias,

Yes, I upgraded bios version (6406), but no changes (crashes while watching youtube/netflix)
However, workaround is working just fine until now. So far, CPU-Z is saving the day :) 

this is really weird :??: 
m
l
December 9, 2013 3:45:11 PM

spigias said:
pstglia said:
spigias said:
pstglia said:

Hi Spigias,

Really weird :) 

After about 8 days, I can confirm that this crazy CPU-Z "fix" solves the problem.

I can also confirm that the problem occurs every time hardware video decoders are used (this means youtube, netflix, Media players, games with cinematics, etc).

I suppose everybody here has the same issue. So, i'd like to ask if any of you can test this: Let CPU-Z open (I'm using 1.65, 64 bits version on Win7 64) and use the machine like you use to (play games, watch videos, etc) and check if the hang occurs (shutdown and auto turn-on or freezing with audio loop). You may use any configs you want on bios setup (defaults, overclocked, etc).

If you have the machine stable with this, maybe we have something to prove ASUS and they could create a fix for the problem (new bios release, driver, etc)

Regards,
pstglia
m
l
December 9, 2013 9:57:52 PM

pstglia said:
spigias said:
pstglia said:
spigias said:
pstglia said:

Hi Spigias,

Really weird :) 

After about 8 days, I can confirm that this crazy CPU-Z "fix" solves the problem.

I can also confirm that the problem occurs every time hardware video decoders are used (this means youtube, netflix, Media players, games with cinematics, etc).

I suppose everybody here has the same issue. So, i'd like to ask if any of you can test this: Let CPU-Z open (I'm using 1.65, 64 bits version on Win7 64) and use the machine like you use to (play games, watch videos, etc) and check if the hang occurs (shutdown and auto turn-on or freezing with audio loop). You may use any configs you want on bios setup (defaults, overclocked, etc).

If you have the machine stable with this, maybe we have something to prove ASUS and they could create a fix for the problem (new bios release, driver, etc)

Regards,
pstglia

you can try to disable hardware acceleration on you tube and disable dxva on video playback, this may be the root of evil. for me the problem was fixed with the above bios fix, zero freezes after that.
m
l
December 16, 2013 6:20:14 AM

I had similar problems with my a10 (in game freezes after a few minutes).
Bios/Advanced/cpu/ c6 mode - turn it "disabled" It's supposed to be some kind of energy saving method for the cpu, but I'am no expert so I leave it at that...
It may help, at least it did for me!
m
l
December 20, 2013 6:37:32 PM

Messor said:
Bios/Advanced/cpu/ c6 mode - turn it "disabled" It's supposed to be some kind of energy saving method for the cpu, but I'am no expert so I leave it at that...

Hi Messor,

It worked!! After disabling this mode, No more crashes. No need to keep CPU-Z opened anymore.

As i understood, this mode "turns off" a cpu core that is idle for a certain time. However, to work with it, a PSU that keeps a steady 0.05 Amps on the 12v line is needed. For sure, my cheap PSU doesn't fit on this need (as I read, lot's of expensive ones as well).
Intel Haswell owners suffer from a similar issue under this mode

Probably the "CPU-Z trick" worked before because it keeps all cores working constantly, so C6 mode didin't try to shut down/turn on them.

I'd like to thank you, spigias and everyone else for the hints to solve this anoying problem.
m
l
December 21, 2013 3:50:49 AM

pstglia said:
Messor said:

Hi Messor,

It worked!! After disabling this mode, No more crashes. No need to keep CPU-Z opened anymore.

As i understood, this mode "turns off" a cpu core that is idle for a certain time. However, to work with it, a PSU that keeps a steady 0.05 Amps on the 12v line is needed. For sure, my cheap PSU doesn't fit on this need (as I read, lot's of expensive ones as well).

Probably the "CPU-Z trick" worked before because it keeps all cores working constantly, so C6 mode didin't try to shut down/turn on them.

I'd like to thank you, spigias and everyone else for the hints to solve this anoying problem.

No problem, I'm glad it helped!
m
l
December 22, 2013 4:58:43 AM

Messor said:
pstglia said:
Messor said:

Hi Messor,

No problem, I'm glad it helped!

Good job guys

m
l
February 10, 2014 5:21:54 AM

Messor said:

Disabling the C6 mode in the BIOS also solved this problem for me. Thanks to all who contributed, especially Messor.

Banjob73

m
l
March 27, 2014 12:56:16 PM

Disabling C6 mode in the BIOS was the permanent solution for me as well.

A10-5800k / Zotac A55-ITX wifi
m
l
March 27, 2014 1:04:40 PM

Also next time check your temperature on the cpu I have a 5800k and Oc it but it got to hot while I was playing LoL and froze up the game.
m
l
!