kyle

I want to change my logon screen but i get an error that says a recently
installed progam has disabled fast user switching. I have no idea what the
program is and it contains a ile called " ginamsi.dll " Someone please help
me.

See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Fixes, Restore XP's Welcome/Logon Screen.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com