Sign in with
Your question

Soundmax integrated digital audio

Last response: in Windows 7
February 9, 2012 2:03:28 PM

On Windows 7 (and XP) when the soundmax driver is loaded it sends the audio to the USB, which works and sound great BUT I also want the audio to be sent to the miniature stereo (3.5mm) output at the same time. The driver stop the miniature stereo output. How can I have the soundmax driver loaded AND get audio sent to the miniture stereo (3.5mm) output?

More about : soundmax integrated digital audio

a b $ Windows 7
February 9, 2012 3:06:59 PM

Open the SoundMax control panel to enable those settings.
m
l
February 9, 2012 4:02:41 PM

Hello Treefrog07, I'll check out the SoundMax control panel and respond back. I appreciate your help!
m
l
February 20, 2012 7:19:34 PM

rpersone said:
On Windows 7 (and XP) when the soundmax driver is loaded it sends the audio to the USB, which works and sound great BUT I also want the audio to be sent to the miniature stereo (3.5mm) output at the same time. The driver stop the miniature stereo output. How can I have the soundmax driver loaded AND get audio sent to the miniture stereo (3.5mm) output?

I opened the Z Cinema program and found there are controls to switch off the USB and turn the AUX on so you can input your ipod directly into the Z Cinema Speaker. But apprently there is no way to run these speakers thru the audio/headphone input. Thanks for trying!
m
l
!