Soundmax integrated digital audio

On Windows 7 (and XP) when the soundmax driver is loaded it sends the audio to the USB, which works and sound great BUT I also want the audio to be sent to the miniature stereo (3.5mm) output at the same time. The driver stop the miniature stereo output. How can I have the soundmax driver loaded AND get audio sent to the miniture stereo (3.5mm) output?
3 answers Last reply
More about soundmax integrated digital audio
  1. Open the SoundMax control panel to enable those settings.
  2. Hello Treefrog07, I'll check out the SoundMax control panel and respond back. I appreciate your help!
  3. rpersone said:
    On Windows 7 (and XP) when the soundmax driver is loaded it sends the audio to the USB, which works and sound great BUT I also want the audio to be sent to the miniature stereo (3.5mm) output at the same time. The driver stop the miniature stereo output. How can I have the soundmax driver loaded AND get audio sent to the miniture stereo (3.5mm) output?

I opened the Z Cinema program and found there are controls to switch off the USB and turn the AUX on so you can input your ipod directly into the Z Cinema Speaker. But apprently there is no way to run these speakers thru the audio/headphone input. Thanks for trying!
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7 Audio Windows XP