Lucid Virtu Help

foolman555

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
Hi i have a 3570k and a z68xp-ud3.
I was wondering if i should which lucid virtu i should use? The universal, mvp or normal one?
I have tried all of them. They kind of work, but when i load up a game with it, it just crashes.
Ive tried Diablo 3. When it loads it crashes, when i turn virtu off, it works perfectly.

Its up to date
Gpu: Sapphire 6790 special edition

Thanks

the mvp software to work right you have to turn on the intel chipset in the bios first. windows will load a gen intel video driver..you have to load the newest intel cpu driver for the cpu from intel web page. then reboot and install the lucent software..look on the install disk or asus web page...if it mvp use the newest one on the lucent web page.
before you start a game you have to make a profile. then set the profile right...I i thik is for the intel chipset..you want to use g.
before you start the game with it on use fraps and see that the game does not crash...just to let you know the software is buggy and does not work with all video cards and games.

foolman555

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012

i dont under stand what u mean by turn on the intel chipset in the bios?

foolman555

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012

if i where to create graphical stuff, eg websites or videos, would that still be alright?

foolman555

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012

after searching every page all i can find is turn virtulisation mode.
Remember it is a gigabyte motherboard so it might be different

TRENDING THREADS