Font Colors

Iam running windows XP and was wondering if anyone knows how to change the
color of the fonts on the desktop? i can change the colors everywhere else
but here !!!! why??? if someone knows how to do this your help would be
grealy appreciated thankyou
4 answers Last reply
More about font colors

    Black or white are your only choices, depending upon the color
    of the desktop wallpaper.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Corina" wrote:

    | Iam running windows XP and was wondering if anyone knows how to change the
    | color of the fonts on the desktop? i can change the colors everywhere else
    | but here !!!! why??? if someone knows how to do this your help would be
    | grealy appreciated thankyou

    so please tell me how do i change it to black???

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:22:02 -0700, Corina wrote:

    > so please tell me how do i change it to black???

    Right click desktop and select Properties. On the Appearance page, click
    Advanced. Select desktop from the drop down list displayed by the word
    "Item:" and then select a light color.

    Also check in System Properties> Performance> Advanced> Visual Effects and
    uncheck the box next to the "drop shadow" option for icon labels. If this
    is enabled, the text will be white with drop shadows regardless of the
    desktop color.

    NOTE: When drop shadows are disabled, the text area around an icon will no
    longer be transparent.
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    In news:1FE4B394-6FF4-4975-BE29-128B1B176568@microsoft.com,
    Corina <Corina@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > so please tell me how do i change it to black???

    You don't really get the choice, other than how you choose the
    wallpaper color. It's white with a dark wallpaper and black with
    a light one.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Black or white are your only choices, depending upon the color
    >> of the desktop wallpaper.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Carey Frisch
    >> Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP - Shell/User
    >> Microsoft Newsgroups
    >>
    >> Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security
    >> Technologies:
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxp/choose.mspx

    >> "Corina" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Iam running windows XP and was wondering if anyone knows how
    >>> change the color of the fonts on the desktop? i can change
    >>> the
    >>> colors everywhere else but here !!!! why??? if someone knows
    >>> how to
    >>> do this your help would be grealy appreciated thankyou

Configuration Font Customization Windows XP