Customizing Drive C

hi,

i am using windows xp sp2. My problem is on drive C, it is showing the
picture album photo as folder pictures.

there is no customize folder option is there to remove that image on c:\

can anybody help me out?

thanks,
Mahender
2 answers Last reply
More about customizing drive

    You can reset or adjust the icon(s) in control-panel,folder options,file
    types tab,
    locate the icon,adjust.

    "Mahender" wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > i am using windows xp sp2. My problem is on drive C, it is showing the
    > picture album photo as folder pictures.
    >
    > there is no customize folder option is there to remove that image on c:\
    >
    > can anybody help me out?
    >

    > thanks,
    > Mahender

    thanks Andrew

    "Andrew E." wrote:

    > You can reset or adjust the icon(s) in control-panel,folder options,file
    > types tab,
    > locate the icon,adjust.
    >
    > "Mahender" wrote:
    >
    > > hi,
    > >
    > > i am using windows xp sp2. My problem is on drive C, it is showing the
    > > picture album photo as folder pictures.
    > >
    > > there is no customize folder option is there to remove that image on c:\
    > >
    > > can anybody help me out?
    > >

    > > thanks,
    > > Mahender

Configuration Windows XP Microsoft Customization