Customizing Drive C

July 13, 2005 5:59:03 AM

hi,

i am using windows xp sp2. My problem is on drive C, it is showing the
picture album photo as folder pictures.

there is no customize folder option is there to remove that image on c:\

can anybody help me out?

thanks,
Mahender

More about : customizing drive

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 7:20:13 PM

You can reset or adjust the icon(s) in control-panel,folder options,file
types tab,
locate the icon,adjust.

"Mahender" wrote:

> hi,
>
> i am using windows xp sp2. My problem is on drive C, it is showing the
> picture album photo as folder pictures.
>
> there is no customize folder option is there to remove that image on c:\
>
> can anybody help me out?
>

> thanks,
> Mahender
Anonymous