Sign in with
Your question

Intel 2700K integrated problem

Last response: in CPUs
January 14, 2013 12:09:51 AM

Hello! I am sending my GPU back, so until I get another back I still want to be able to browse the internet and so on but without safe mode i cannot get past the booting screen! I can here the login sound but the screen is just black. Anyone know a solution?
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 1:00:17 AM

is your monitor cable plugged into the integrated graphics port?

and is igp enabled in the bios?
m
l
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 1:38:52 AM

Revert back to integrated graphics lol? You've got to do it by going into the BIOS and resetting it.
m
l
Related resources
January 14, 2013 1:39:21 AM

mcnumpty23 said:
is your monitor cable plugged into the integrated graphics port?

and is igp enabled in the bios?

Yes and Yes. (Plugged in using HDMI)

griptwister said:
Revert back to integrated graphics lol? You've got to do it by going into the BIOS and resetting it.

Do you mean set to default settings?
m
l
January 14, 2013 2:00:11 AM

Just ran it as default nothing changed, ran it as default with primary graphics as onboard nothing changed, ran it as i usually do with primary graphics as onboard and nothing changed.
m
l
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 2:24:24 AM

mark12000 said:
Just ran it as default nothing changed, ran it as default with primary graphics as onboard nothing changed, ran it as i usually do with primary graphics as onboard and nothing changed.

Weird... Could it be the actual display port on your MoBo? It should change, Any kind of adapter you using?
m
l
January 14, 2013 2:48:19 AM

griptwister said:
Weird... Could it be the actual display port on your MoBo? It should change, Any kind of adapter you using?

what do you mean display port? what should change? and I am not using an adapter. I just reset the motherboard but that also didn't work.
m
l
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 5:47:22 AM

mark12000 said:
what do you mean display port? what should change? and I am not using an adapter. I just reset the motherboard but that also didn't work.

You mean you did a CMOS reset? Are you sure you did it correctly? That should have worked.
m
l
January 14, 2013 6:49:12 AM

yes I did it properly, I shorted 2 and 3.
m
l
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 9:22:22 AM

Assume it didn't work and yank the battery for minute.

Did you test all the outputs?
m
l
January 14, 2013 9:42:22 AM

I only have a HDMI and i will try that tomorrow.
m
l
!