Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Intel 2700K integrated problem

Last response: in CPUs
Share
January 14, 2013 12:09:51 AM

Hello! I am sending my GPU back, so until I get another back I still want to be able to browse the internet and so on but without safe mode i cannot get past the booting screen! I can here the login sound but the screen is just black. Anyone know a solution?
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 1:00:17 AM

is your monitor cable plugged into the integrated graphics port?

and is igp enabled in the bios?
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 1:38:52 AM

Revert back to integrated graphics lol? You've got to do it by going into the BIOS and resetting it.
Related resources
January 14, 2013 1:39:21 AM

mcnumpty23 said:
is your monitor cable plugged into the integrated graphics port?

and is igp enabled in the bios?

Yes and Yes. (Plugged in using HDMI)

griptwister said:
Revert back to integrated graphics lol? You've got to do it by going into the BIOS and resetting it.

Do you mean set to default settings?
January 14, 2013 2:00:11 AM

Just ran it as default nothing changed, ran it as default with primary graphics as onboard nothing changed, ran it as i usually do with primary graphics as onboard and nothing changed.
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 2:24:24 AM

mark12000 said:
Just ran it as default nothing changed, ran it as default with primary graphics as onboard nothing changed, ran it as i usually do with primary graphics as onboard and nothing changed.

Weird... Could it be the actual display port on your MoBo? It should change, Any kind of adapter you using?
January 14, 2013 2:48:19 AM

griptwister said:
Weird... Could it be the actual display port on your MoBo? It should change, Any kind of adapter you using?

what do you mean display port? what should change? and I am not using an adapter. I just reset the motherboard but that also didn't work.
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 5:47:22 AM

mark12000 said:
what do you mean display port? what should change? and I am not using an adapter. I just reset the motherboard but that also didn't work.


You mean you did a CMOS reset? Are you sure you did it correctly? That should have worked.
January 14, 2013 6:49:12 AM

yes I did it properly, I shorted 2 and 3.
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2013 9:22:22 AM

Assume it didn't work and yank the battery for minute.

Did you test all the outputs?
January 14, 2013 9:42:22 AM

I only have a HDMI and i will try that tomorrow.
!