Couple of minor points to consider. Assuming this is for gaming. If you are using a Z77 motherboard, you had just as well get the unlocked "K" processor, even if you don't "plan" to overclock. Same price, extra option. Also, if it's a similar price, get Samsung 830 SSD. Tom's Hardware has just done latest update of "Best SSD's", which rates 830 as best, in price range (assuming same, where you are). Either way, system is certainly OK to go.
1. I5 3570k. Small price increase for much potential.
2. Micro center usually had a combo deal: i5 3570k & your Mobo for $300. You have to pick up at story is the only down side.
3. I have the 180 GB of your SSD. You'll love your SS !!!
above link is to Intel 520, 120 GB for $100
5. Pls consider an MSI PE/OC 6850. ($160 NCIX.com)
6. PCPartpicker.com and amazon.com are also great places to look at prices.
7. CM HAF 912 is a nice, basic case (very large) for approx $50