New Battlefield2 Clan

Without much glorious elaboration about me...I've decided to make a new
clan for the upcoming Battlefield2. I've preordered the game, done my
homework, made my bulletinboard, got a clan homepage, now I need
players.

I am Tilli the Grey rekindling the clan name AOV, Army of Virginia. No
need to be from the good ole VA, it's a clan name borrowed from my
previous clan of five years from Sid Meier's Gettysburg.

I've been out of a clan through my years of Age of Empires, Battlefield
1942, Forgotten Hope, The horrible Battlefield Vietnam, Desert Combat
and Eve of Destruction. I feel now is the time for renewed hope. I
bring the knowledge of clan management to you, please help me create a
fun community of Battlefield2 enthusiasts.

Join: http://www.battlefield2.santoonie.com
Visit the forums for detailed information on clan.

Tilli the Grey

Amissville II will rock!! I just got alot more writers this time, and
we can't seem to collaborate as often as I'd like. Stay tuned.

In article <1116804730.812909.194970@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
tilli@santoonie.com says...
> Join: http://www.battlefield2.santoonie.com
> Visit the forums for detailed information on clan.

Still kinda euh.... naked page no? ;-)
Good luck with your clan though.
Think manny new ones will be born soon :))
--
Best regards, Tiny Pat
Arguing with someone on usenet is like competing in the special

bug

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002

On 22 May 2005 16:32:10 -0700, tilli@santoonie.com wrote:

>Without much glorious elaboration about me...I've decided to make a new
>clan for the upcoming Battlefield2. I've preordered the game, done my
>homework, made my bulletinboard, got a clan homepage, now I need
>players.
>
>I am Tilli the Grey rekindling the clan name AOV, Army of Virginia. No
>need to be from the good ole VA, it's a clan name borrowed from my
>previous clan of five years from Sid Meier's Gettysburg.
>
>I've been out of a clan through my years of Age of Empires, Battlefield
>1942, Forgotten Hope, The horrible Battlefield Vietnam, Desert Combat
>and Eve of Destruction. I feel now is the time for renewed hope. I
>bring the knowledge of clan management to you, please help me create a
>fun community of Battlefield2 enthusiasts.
>
>Join: http://www.battlefield2.santoonie.com
>Visit the forums for detailed information on clan.
>
>Tilli the Grey

Nice setup.

Amissville rocks!