New Battlefield2 Clan

Without much glorious elaboration about me...I've decided to make a new
clan for the upcoming Battlefield2. I've preordered the game, done my
homework, made my bulletinboard, got a clan homepage, now I need
players.

I am Tilli the Grey rekindling the clan name AOV, Army of Virginia. No
need to be from the good ole VA, it's a clan name borrowed from my
previous clan of five years from Sid Meier's Gettysburg.

I've been out of a clan through my years of Age of Empires, Battlefield
1942, Forgotten Hope, The horrible Battlefield Vietnam, Desert Combat
and Eve of Destruction. I feel now is the time for renewed hope. I
bring the knowledge of clan management to you, please help me create a
fun community of Battlefield2 enthusiasts.

Join: http://www.battlefield2.santoonie.com
Visit the forums for detailed information on clan.

Tilli the Grey
3 answers Last reply
More about battlefield2 clan

    Amissville II will rock!! I just got alot more writers this time, and
    we can't seem to collaborate as often as I'd like. Stay tuned.

    In article <1116804730.812909.194970@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    tilli@santoonie.com says...
    > Join: http://www.battlefield2.santoonie.com
    > Visit the forums for detailed information on clan.

    Still kinda euh.... naked page no? ;-)
    Good luck with your clan though.
    Think manny new ones will be born soon :-))
    --
    Best regards, Tiny Pat
    Arguing with someone on usenet is like competing in the special

    On 22 May 2005 16:32:10 -0700, tilli@santoonie.com wrote:

    >Without much glorious elaboration about me...I've decided to make a new
    >clan for the upcoming Battlefield2. I've preordered the game, done my
    >homework, made my bulletinboard, got a clan homepage, now I need
    >players.
    >
    >I am Tilli the Grey rekindling the clan name AOV, Army of Virginia. No
    >need to be from the good ole VA, it's a clan name borrowed from my
    >previous clan of five years from Sid Meier's Gettysburg.
    >
    >I've been out of a clan through my years of Age of Empires, Battlefield
    >1942, Forgotten Hope, The horrible Battlefield Vietnam, Desert Combat
    >and Eve of Destruction. I feel now is the time for renewed hope. I
    >bring the knowledge of clan management to you, please help me create a
    >fun community of Battlefield2 enthusiasts.
    >
    >Join: http://www.battlefield2.santoonie.com
    >Visit the forums for detailed information on clan.
    >
    >Tilli the Grey

    Nice setup.

    Amissville rocks!

Games Video Games