T720 to a V300

anybody

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Gonna switch to a V300 tomorrow, from what I understand, I will still be
able to use the same USB cable and PST etc to Upload games and tones etc.
Am I correct in this? Are there any issues with the V300 I should know? I
see it uses MP3, so I should be able to add voice to it now I assume. Has
anyone here flashed it to a V600 with good result?
Thanks

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

On Sat, 29 May 2004 04:25:58 GMT, "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com>
wrote:

> Gonna switch to a V300 tomorrow, from what I understand, I will still be
>able to use the same USB cable and PST etc to Upload games and tones etc.
>Am I correct in this? Are there any issues with the V300 I should know? I
>see it uses MP3, so I should be able to add voice to it now I assume. Has
>anyone here flashed it to a V600 with good result?
>Thanks

Yes you can use the same cable however you need to get the Motorola
Mobile Phone Tools to transfer ringtones/pictures on/off the phone.

Depends what you mean by "issues"?

Yes you can add voice mp3's.

Yes I've flashed/flexed mine to a V600 and it works fine. Lots of
menu items which don't work/apply however (Bluetooth for example), and
flashing/flexing does NOT make it a quadband phone.

TRENDING THREADS