Fix Help Support, Search and Run icon on Start button menu

Previously I used a program to customize my icons. After a while, I
uninstalled the program and some of my icon seems changes back as default.
How do I change back my icon to normal? It look odd with the default icon
because it doesn't look like an icon either...
1 answer Last reply
More about support search icon start button menu

    Which program did you use?

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Lil' Met" <Lil' Met@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Previously I used a program to customize my icons. After a while, I
    > uninstalled the program and some of my icon seems changes back as default.
    > How do I change back my icon to normal? It look odd with the default icon
    > because it doesn't look like an icon either...

Configuration Default Support Customization Windows XP