Fix Help Support, Search and Run icon on Start button menu

Previously I used a program to customize my icons. After a while, I
uninstalled the program and some of my icon seems changes back as default.
How do I change back my icon to normal? It look odd with the default icon
because it doesn't look like an icon either...

kelly

Which program did you use?

--

All the Best,