I really like the phantom cases and I found a couple pretty good deals in my price range. I can get the full tower phantom enthusiast for $90 or the phantom 410 for $100. I would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations you have on which is best.
I don't really need a full tower but I don't see how extra space would hurt.
If you have another case for under $100 ($110 w/ shipping max) that you like feel free to suggest it.
I like sleek, cool looking cases, and blue leds are sexy but function is more important of course. I can always buy lights and stuff later.
NZXT phantom 410 is a really handsome gaming cabinet especially the Ferrari red one.
But this one is a beauty with brains. having great features like
- Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions
- Removable HDD cage to allow more room for extended video cards
- inovative right mounted HDD rails for easy hard drive replacement
- Single 120mm/140mm side fan with acrylic window for interior viewing and cooling
- Front Internal 2x USB 3.0 headers, 2x USB 2.0, audio and microphone input
- 30W 3-step fan control for setting up your system for silence or performance
- Wire management support up to 25mm space for easy cable management
- Screw-less 5.25” and HDD trays that secures 2.5” SSD
- Cooling capability of up to eight fans (2x 120mm and 1x 140mm LED fan included)
- Attractive design to suit your caliber
- Available in mat finish as well as metal finish