Change Theme

Is there a way to change the theme with a commandline command?

Whenever I startup, I get a default from our server. I want to change
this without having to go to my display settings.

Any idea??
1 answer Last reply
More about change theme

    Because you can't? More info needed?

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    <TheEtron@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to change the theme with a commandline command?
    >
    > Whenever I startup, I get a default from our server. I want to change
    > this without having to go to my display settings.
    >
    > Any idea??

Configuration Command Prompt Customization Microsoft Windows XP