Ping Anando

The site you gave me indirectly solved my problem. I use media player 10
but a solution for a problem with media player 7 solved my problem.

Many thanks.
David
3 answers Last reply
More about ping anando

    Hi David,

    Was it the site that i gave you or was it some other site ? It would be great if you could let me
    know of any other site that helped you fix your problems so that i can bookmark it for future
    reference. Glad to see that all is well !

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "David Gorick" <dgorick@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > The site you gave me indirectly solved my problem. I use media player 10 but a solution for a
    > problem with media player 7 solved my problem.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    > David

    It was the site you gave me. It didn't have the direct answer to my problem
    but by reading thru the site I picked up a couple of new things to try. One
    of them worked for me. I turned off the video and media overlay settings
    for my card and now it works as before. Why it worked before with them
    turned on and now it doesn't is a mystery. I appreciate your help.

    David

    "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Hi David,
    >
    > Was it the site that i gave you or was it some other site ? It would be
    > great if you could let me know of any other site that helped you fix your
    > problems so that i can bookmark it for future reference. Glad to see that
    > all is well !
    >
    > --
    >
    > Anando
    > Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    > http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    > http://www.mvps.org
    >
    > In memory of Alex Nichol
    >
    > Folder customizations
    > http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
    >
    > Protect your PC!
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >

    > "David Gorick" <dgorick@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> The site you gave me indirectly solved my problem. I use media player 10
    >> but a solution for a problem with media player 7 solved my problem.
    >>
    >> Many thanks.
    >> David

    Ping, ping?. Why not dah, dee, dah, dah - dah, dah, dee, dah.

    Kids, no sense of tradition.

    "David Gorick" <dgorick@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:%23hOqiNIiFHA.2916@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > The site you gave me indirectly solved my problem. I use media player 10
    > but a solution for a problem with media player 7 solved my problem.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    > David

Configuration Microsoft Customization Media Player Windows XP