Ping Anando

July 14, 2005 11:50:33 AM

The site you gave me indirectly solved my problem. I use media player 10
but a solution for a problem with media player 7 solved my problem.

Many thanks.
David

More about : ping anando

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 11:44:34 PM

Hi David,

Was it the site that i gave you or was it some other site ? It would be great if you could let me
know of any other site that helped you fix your problems so that i can bookmark it for future
reference. Glad to see that all is well !

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"David Gorick" <dgorick@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> The site you gave me indirectly solved my problem. I use media player 10 but a solution for a
> problem with media player 7 solved my problem.
>
> Many thanks.
> David

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 11:44:35 PM

It was the site you gave me. It didn't have the direct answer to my problem
but by reading thru the site I picked up a couple of new things to try. One
of them worked for me. I turned off the video and media overlay settings
for my card and now it works as before. Why it worked before with them
turned on and now it doesn't is a mystery. I appreciate your help.

David

"Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi David,
>
> Was it the site that i gave you or was it some other site ? It would be
> great if you could let me know of any other site that helped you fix your
> problems so that i can bookmark it for future reference. Glad to see that
> all is well !
>
> --
>
> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>
> In memory of Alex Nichol
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/meetexper...
>
> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "David Gorick" <dgorick@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> The site you gave me indirectly solved my problem. I use media player 10
>> but a solution for a problem with media player 7 solved my problem.
>>
>> Many thanks.
>> David

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 1:13:17 PM

Ping, ping?. Why not dah, dee, dah, dah - dah, dah, dee, dah.

Kids, no sense of tradition.

!