8400gs

HI,

MY system specs are:

Intel Core 2 Duo e8400 3.0ghz
WIN XP 32 bit
local 350 watt PSU
Inter mother DG31PR
2.5gb kingston ram
nvidia asus 8400gs 1gb ddr2 or dd3(not sure) (resolution 1024*786)

will i be able to run the following games??

COD MW3, SR3,AC B, Fifa 12 and some other games.

P.S i dont have a problem if i run the game on the lowest setting but the game shouldnt lag and i cannot buy any other gpu.
7 answers Last reply
More about 8400gs
  1. no. your 8400gs is not good enough. upgrade the video card is the only option.
  2. iam2thecrowe is correct, your 8400GS would barely even run Oblivion, a 6 yr old game on low. I would sell it and upgrade, that's the only way you would be able to play those games.
  3. The 8400GS was a low end card in its age and that was quite some time ago... I would upgrade or you will not be able to play the games you listed. If you have money I would hit up something lower end as you game at a lower resolution.
  4. rgamer said:
    HI,

MY system specs are:

Intel Core 2 Duo e8400 3.0ghz
    WIN XP 32 bit
    local 350 watt PSU
    Inter mother DG31PR
    2.5gb kingston ram
    nvidia asus 8400gs 1gb ddr2 or dd3(not sure) (resolution 1024*786)

will i be able to run the following games??

COD MW3, SR3,AC B, Fifa 12 and some other games.

P.S i dont have a problem if i run the game on the lowest setting but the game shouldnt lag and i cannot buy any other gpu.

not a chance
  5. you can run mw3 and fifa 12 on low...
  6. buy 6670 atleast
  7. sorry u wont get good frames rates at that resolution with dis card ';i had d same card bt i jst upgraded it...
    at that resolution u can play FIFA 12....at low setting u will get abt 30-40 fps.... as for other games ..u can download d latest driver frm nvidida and adjust d setting as FULLSCREEN ON ....and play MW3 & other stuffs at 800x600 resolution with low setting yet getting good frame rates at that resolution...........
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics