Changing the tabsize for Notepad

HI

Can I change the tab size of the Notepad program?

Regards
Terence
2 answers Last reply
More about changing tabsize notepad

    On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:22:06 -0700, mtzo81 wrote:

    > HI
    >
    > Can I change the tab size of the Notepad program?
    >
    > Regards
    > Terence

    Notepad? No. Wordpad, yes.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    Tab stops are preset at every eight characters in Notepad. Use WordPad or
    any 3rd-party editor instead.

Configuration Notepad Microsoft Customization Windows XP