Desktop Icons

July 14, 2005 10:47:48 PM

Hi: I hid my desktop items, I have an issue with "Spy Sheriff" that I
am trying to get rid of. Now I cannot get my desktop icons back, when
I right click on the desktop nothing happens. (and spy sheriff is
still there, but that's another issue). Any suggestions.

Thanks

--
SGemin

More about : desktop icons

July 15, 2005 2:55:28 AM

In news:SGemin.1s6npo@pcbanter.net,
SGemin <SGemin.1s6npo@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

> Hi: I hid my desktop items, I have an issue with "Spy Sheriff" that I
> am trying to get rid of. Now I cannot get my desktop icons back, when
> I right click on the desktop nothing happens. (and spy sheriff is
> still there, but that's another issue). Any suggestions.
>
> Thanks

Start first with the malware:

Malware Cleaning :
http://www.kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.ht...