Easter eggs/Referances

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 27, 2005 2:18:14 AM

Found a apparently old page containing alot of WoW referances
http://members.cox.net/kemal/woweggs.htm

More about : easter eggs referances

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 7, 2005 5:06:47 PM

"Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> writes:

> Found a apparently old page containing alot of WoW referances
> http://members.cox.net/kemal/woweggs.htm

They're missing a musical reference: In Lakeshire, if you complete a
quest for the florist you get a bouquet of scarlett begonias as a
reward. Grateful Dead reference, obviously.

The florist's name, Martie Jainrose, might be another reference, but I
don't recognize it.

You can hold the bouquet in your off hand, but it doesn't seem to have
any game effect other than looks.

"Well I ain't often right but I've never been wrong
It seldom turns out the way it does in the song
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right"

Nick

p.s. I'm not actually a Deadhead, I just like hanging out with them.

--
#include<stdio.h> /* sigmask (sig.c) 20041028 PUBLIC DOMAIN */
int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(* /* cc -o sig sig.c */