Easter eggs/Referances

Found a apparently old page containing alot of WoW referances
http://members.cox.net/kemal/woweggs.htm
1 answer Last reply
More about easter eggs referances

    "Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> writes:

    > Found a apparently old page containing alot of WoW referances
    > http://members.cox.net/kemal/woweggs.htm

    They're missing a musical reference: In Lakeshire, if you complete a
    quest for the florist you get a bouquet of scarlett begonias as a
    reward. Grateful Dead reference, obviously.

    The florist's name, Martie Jainrose, might be another reference, but I
    don't recognize it.

    You can hold the bouquet in your off hand, but it doesn't seem to have
    any game effect other than looks.

    "Well I ain't often right but I've never been wrong
    It seldom turns out the way it does in the song
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    In the strangest of places if you look at it right"

    Nick

    p.s. I'm not actually a Deadhead, I just like hanging out with them.

    --
    #include<stdio.h> /* sigmask (sig.c) 20041028 PUBLIC DOMAIN */
    int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(* /* cc -o sig sig.c */

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games