Sign in with
Your question

Trouble with my Gigabyte GTX 570 SOC

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 13, 2012 4:03:31 PM

So my graphics card decided to not work today. Computer starts up but it doesn't, the LED's on the back will turn on for a few moments then shut off and I'll get no picture, but my computer will still be makming noises indicating everything else is working fine(like the sounds windows makes when you go to desktop) even though the LEDs on the back fo the card aren't going and its not outputting it is still getting power, all 3 of its fans are running. I had this exact same issue when I first got the card, thought it was just that card as after I returned it for a replacement the card was 100% trouble free up until this point. Now its randomly failing again. I don't even know where to start on fixing this problem. Found this video by the way of a person experiencing the exact same problem as me. Very glad I went with a mobo with onboard graphics or I'd be totally fucked. So anybody else with this card or who owned once previously have the same problem? If so how did you get it working again?

i5-2500K
Gigabyte GTX-570 SOC
Asus Z8Z68-V Pro
8 gb ram
750W Corsair AX750
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg8Fmg2s5ok
August 16, 2012 12:09:49 AM

Bump. :/  Still having the problem periodically, running on onboard grpahics as I type. :( 
m
l
a b U Graphics card
August 16, 2012 12:16:15 AM

The card should still be under warranty. I'd just let Gigabyte send you a new one.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
August 16, 2012 12:19:41 AM

too bad gigabyte doesnt have the service quality of evga. their service from what i know is kinda mediocre
m
l
a b U Graphics card
August 16, 2012 12:46:24 AM

TheBigTroll said:
too bad gigabyte doesnt have the service quality of evga. their service from what i know is kinda mediocre

More poor the mediocre even. But if he's willing to stay on hold, jump through a few hoops, etc... He should get a new GTX 570. Nowhere near as easy as with ASUS or EVGA though...
m
l
!