connecting toshiba laptop to sanyo projector

does this connection require more than a vga to component cable device?

How to attach a projector to a laptop
http://www.uncw.edu/itsd/client/tutorials/presentation_off_campus/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"ljp" wrote:

| does this connection require more than a vga to component cable device?

Thanks for the reply. The cable I'm attempting to use is vga to component
video and it appears the projector recognizes the laptop but won't produce an
image. I'm using XP Home Edition. Do I need any additional hardware?

LJP

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> How to attach a projector to a laptop
> http://www.uncw.edu/itsd/client/tutorials/presentation_off_campus/
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "ljp" wrote:
>
> | does this connection require more than a vga to component cable device?

TRENDING THREADS