connecting toshiba laptop to sanyo projector

July 15, 2005 5:18:13 AM

does this connection require more than a vga to component cable device?
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 5:45:07 PM

How to attach a projector to a laptop
http://www.uncw.edu/itsd/client/tutorials/presentation_...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"ljp" wrote:

| does this connection require more than a vga to component cable device?
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 10:39:03 PM

Thanks for the reply. The cable I'm attempting to use is vga to component
video and it appears the projector recognizes the laptop but won't produce an
image. I'm using XP Home Edition. Do I need any additional hardware?

LJP

!