"Recent Docs" has stopped recording entries

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

The recent docs entry on the Start menu used to show approximately
the last 15 documents I used.

I applied some reg hacks a week a ago and they seem to have stopped
news docs being listed.

If I go to the recent docs folder in my %PROFILE% then todays docs
(such as one called new_cpu.txt is not listed).

What fixes do I need to apply to the registry?
1 answer Last reply
More about recent docs stopped recording entries
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

    NoRecentDocsHistory:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/regentry/93170.asp

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Lars" <see.other.header@x.x> wrote in message
    > The recent docs entry on the Start menu used to show approximately
    > the last 15 documents I used.
    >
    > I applied some reg hacks a week a ago and they seem to have stopped
    > news docs being listed.
    >
    > If I go to the recent docs folder in my %PROFILE% then todays docs
    > (such as one called new_cpu.txt is not listed).
    >
    > What fixes do I need to apply to the registry?

Configuration Start Menu Microsoft Customization Windows XP