"Recent Docs" has stopped recording entries

July 15, 2005 1:29:14 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

The recent docs entry on the Start menu used to show approximately
the last 15 documents I used.

I applied some reg hacks a week a ago and they seem to have stopped
news docs being listed.

If I go to the recent docs folder in my %PROFILE% then todays docs
(such as one called new_cpu.txt is not listed).

What fixes do I need to apply to the registry?
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 6:03:35 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

NoRecentDocsHistory:

Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

!