Will the FX 4100 bottleneck with....

Will the FX 4100 bottleneck with a Asus GeForce GTX 650 Ti DirectCU II
8 answers Last reply
More about will 4100 bottleneck with
  1. No there will very little or no bottleneck but if you go higher than the 650ti then it will start bottlenecking!
  2. jaideep1337 said:
    No there will very little or no bottleneck but if you go higher than the 650ti then it will start bottlenecking!

Thanks and would a OCZ 500w PSU be okay?
  3. Yes OCZ 500w will be plenty.
  4. No bottleneck with that card and that CPU, you can even go higher and it will not bottleneck. Maybe it will start to bottleneck a little bit with a 670 or 680, but the FX-4100 is a decent gaming CPU so with a single card configuration I don't think there should be any major bottleneck until they release newer generations of cards.
  5. Your PSU choice is fine. That CPU is not a high performer. I used that in a build for Wow and had alot of lag all the time. I had to overclock that CPU to get the lag to become less frequent. Just be aware that is a gaming CPU by any means
  6. That is not a gaming CPU by any means
  7. that cpu will perform fine. my old phenomIIx4 970 (3.8Ghz) + hd7970 OC still gives me 45+fps on farcry3 ultra settings@1080p. warfighter multi 80+fps ultra. sure ill lose 5-10 fps compared to intel but for the price its still a great cpu. that fx 4100 should perform the same.
  8. It really isn't a big deal unless he plays games that are CPU intensive... So things like MMO's and other online games such as multi-player BF3.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Gtx Bottleneck Geforce Components Product