sebajiya

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
I just removed my stock heatsink from my rig, it has been running fine before removal. After outting in my new enermax heatsink that had a back plate i tried to boot up my computer. I have recieved no signal from my monitor, but all of the compenents in the computer are up and running but the cpu led on the motherboard is red..

Before the change it worked fine so the pins couldt be bent as al i done was wipe the thermal paste off and put new on.. what do i do?

sebajiya

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
Update: re-installed the heatsink Hurray no cpu led... but now my Mem OK light is on, ive cleared RTC RAM but nothing.. should i remove the battery or what. Everything still powered but no display.

sebajiya

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
Ive cleared cmos and mem'oked too many times to count. The cpu light only turns red when something is wrong and ive fixed that but now still no signal and memory led is on.

sebajiya

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
Update: Removed High end ram and put in low end DDR3 RAM... Magically it worked and then i just replaced low end RAM with mine and Eureka :D thanks guys for the tips and stuff.