Joining a guild

When questing my way through Westfall I was invited to join a guild. I
figured what the hack and accepted. Now my Gnome Warlock "Brigit" is a
member of "Saviours of the Soul". I also have a Dwarf Paladin and he is
not a member.

Am I correct when I state that when I am joining a guild only this one
character joins or will all of my new characters automatically join too?
--
Bow before me, for I am root.

> Am I correct when I state that when I am joining a guild only this one
> character joins or will all of my new characters automatically join too?

Only the characters you specifically have join the guild will be members.
I have characters on the same server members of 2 diff guilds that match
their play style.

On 27-8-2005 21:26, Mack Brewer wrote:
>>Am I correct when I state that when I am joining a guild only this one
>>character joins or will all of my new characters automatically join too?
>

> Only the characters you specifically have join the guild will be members.
> I have characters on the same server members of 2 diff guilds that match
> their play style.

I thought (and hoped) so. Thanks for the quick reply.

--
Bow before me, for I am root.