Sign in with
Your question

Need advice on video card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 14, 2012 1:40:03 AM

Hello everyone, I have recently been researching video cards and i came across a really cheap amd radeon hd 6990 on google's shopping service. I would like to know if the card is new, the site is trustworthy, and how good the video card is. Link is below

http://xavier.audiogoshop.com/index.php?main_page=produ...

More about : advice video card

a b U Graphics card
July 14, 2012 4:02:00 AM

Video card is great!!

But I wouldn't trust the site 1 bit, That price is to good to be true and makes me want to avoid the site. Never herd of them either.

Just be Warned!!!!
m
l
a b U Graphics card
July 14, 2012 4:12:51 AM

A new Radeon HD 6990 is worth about $600. There is no way in hell that site is trustworthy.
m
l
Related resources
July 14, 2012 4:24:21 PM

Ironslice said:
A new Radeon HD 6990 is worth about $600. There is no way in hell that site is trustworthy.

So you think the site is a scam then, and i should just completely avoid them?
m
l
a b U Graphics card
July 14, 2012 4:33:25 PM

Sounds like it's too good to be true unfortunately.
m
l
July 14, 2012 4:45:25 PM

El Tigre said:
Sounds like it's too good to be true unfortunately.

I ran the url of the website through a website, BrightCloud - owned by webroot, that checks for malicious content and the likes and it came back with zero infections on the site in the last 12 months and the threat analysis came back with no threats found. Is this still a risky site?

-Also, I've looked at a few other sites that have low prices and ran their url through the same website-BrightCloud- and they all came up with security threats found and a high security risk, but the original website I posted does not have any issues. I'm a little lost right now
m
l
!