Closed Solved

Better combination for gaming

i just wanted to ask whether which combination will be better for gaming???

i5-3210 m + intel integrated 4000HD or i5-2450m + 1gb amd radeon 7610m
16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about better combination gaming
  1. i just wanted to ask you whether which combination will be better for GAMING???

    AMD 3210 m+intel integrated 4000HD or AMD 2450m + 1gb amd radeon 7610m
  2. You can't get an AMD processor with Intel HD 4000. They're Intel :D Anyway, dedicated graphics is always better than integrated (except if you're using a low-end GPU from 5 years ago or something like that). Here's a chart that might help:

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html
  3. Best answer
    My bad, I got kind of confused about the 3210m. But dedicated is still better. And 2450m is a damn good processor, a friend just bought a laptop with one.

    And please, don't multi-post. One thread is enough, you will get your answer.
  4. Fixed.
  5. You want to stay away from the Intel 'HD' graphics for any gaming. Get the 7610 for sure. It won't be spectacular, but it will run most games pretty well with lower settings.
  6. option 2 is much better
  7. go with 2nd option....


    or u can go with this xtreme gaming processor Intel Core i5-2500K + 1gb amd radeon 7610m... this is the best...u can go with
  8. This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
    Radeon 7610+intel 2450m or hd 4000+3210m
  9. dasprosenjit93 said:
    go with 2nd option....


    or u can go with this xtreme gaming processor Intel Core i5-2500K + 1gb amd radeon 7610m... this is the best...u can go with

    hey bro i5 2500k is a desktop processor.....
  10. dasprosenjit93 said:
    go with 2nd option....


    or u can go with this xtreme gaming processor Intel Core i5-2500K + 1gb amd radeon 7610m... this is the best...u can go with


    i was inquiring about laptops...2500k is an awe4some processor but comes with desktop computers!!! anyway thnx for reply
  11. trapper said:
    You want to stay away from the Intel 'HD' graphics for any gaming. Get the 7610 for sure. It won't be spectacular, but it will run most games pretty well with lower settings.



    thnx..:)
  12. auntarie said:
    You can't get an AMD processor with Intel HD 4000. They're Intel :D Anyway, dedicated graphics is always better than integrated (except if you're using a low-end GPU from 5 years ago or something like that). Here's a chart that might help:

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html



    u sure that the ivy bridge in 3210 isn't significant when compared to the sandy bridge in 2450 while gaming????
  13. ???

    Are u sure u don't read it wrong?
    HD 4000 is at rank 47. lowest 7670m is rank 34,

    7670m is way more powerfull if u compare it with HD 4000 (score 1060 vs 590) from the link..
  14. rdc85 said:
    ???

    Are u sure u don't read it wrong?
    HD 4000 is at rank 47. lowest 7670m is rank 34,

    7670m is way more powerfull if u compare it with HD 4000 (score 1060 vs 590) from the link..



    My bad!!! i cmpared the intel hd 4000 desgined for desktop computers with the amd 7670m graphics card.....anyway thnx..:)
  15. Best answer selected by pragnya.
  16. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gaming Intel Intel i5 Graphics