Sign in with
Your question

HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 with beats audio Answer Needed

Last response: in Systems
September 1, 2012 8:32:52 PM

Hi im not quite sure this is the right category but i need an answer, im buying the hp pavilion dv6t-7000 online and i want to be able to play guild wars 2 on at least kind of high or normal settings with no lag. connection is not a problem i get 4 bars here are the specs:

Processor: 2nd gen intel core i3 = 2.3Ghz

6gb of ram

Graphics card: Intel(R) HD graphics

750gb of hard drive

i am willing to spend about 630 and that means i can either upgrade processor to 2nd gen intel core i5 or i can upgrade the graphics card to :NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 630M Graphics with 1GB of dedicated video memory

here is the link to the website where you can customize and buy this laptop http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/cto.do

Answer needed within a few days thank you very much you will be helping me out a lot!!! if it was not clear i want to know what i should upgrade to staying in range of 630$ or below! :hello: 
September 1, 2012 8:37:16 PM

sorry but there is no way you can play gw2 at low even. the gpu is very low end. not even the GT 630m is good. Desktops are better for stuff like this. Let me tell you though. Buy a gaming laptop. Regular laptops like mine heat up and ruin your computer when playing games.
m
l
September 1, 2012 8:40:43 PM

are you sure one of my buddies has the same comp only different thing he has is different proccesor just runs different and he runs normal with no lag at all...
:fou: 
m
l
Related resources
September 1, 2012 8:55:44 PM

are you sure. he may run with no lag but it might be a low fps. and processors are a very important part. i would get something better. you can find good ones on cyberpower and ibuypower
m
l
September 1, 2012 8:58:59 PM

moosy8 said:
are you sure. he may run with no lag but it might be a low fps. and processors are a very important part. i would get something better. you can find good ones on cyberpower and ibuypower

i know the problem is money... if i had the money i would get a gaming desktop.
m
l
September 1, 2012 9:51:37 PM

hmmm. i would wait a whale until you have around 800. trust me it is worth it. if you get the laptop you might not have a good gaming experience. if you wait until you have 800, I ensure you, you will be glad you waited.
m
l
!