Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Ocz Power Supply

Last response: in Components
Share
January 16, 2013 1:14:08 AM

For those thinking about getting any type of Ocz power supply
Dont
Ocz False Advertising Ocz Zt 650 fully modular power
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy216/ranilo007/lapt...
My power supply
Picture says it come with 6+2 pins x4 PCIE Connectors
CPU 4+4 pins x 2 connector

Ocz not even doing nothing about that
Saying we not responsible for any third party Advertising
When it says it on the box!!!

Last time im trusting ocz

CORSAIR POWER SUPPLY HERE I COME! :p 

More about : ocz power supply

a c 1108 ) Power supply
January 16, 2013 1:23:46 AM

That's a picture of the OCZ ZT 750W with the 750W replaced with 650W.

Typical OCZ cost cutting measure in keeping with the reputation they earned for pulling this kind of B.S.
January 16, 2013 1:36:58 AM

No it's not
The box is unopened
So how?
Ocz false adverting, And doing crap about it
Related resources
a c 1108 ) Power supply
January 16, 2013 1:56:47 AM

cmstormscouts said:
No it's not
The box is unopened
So how?
Ocz false adverting, And doing crap about it

I'm talking about the cost cutting measures OCZ uses in creating the packaging for the PSU.

Reusing the same picture saves money. It's easy to replace the digit 7 with the digit 6 using image editing software.

The picture of the PSU on that box is a picture of the OCZ ZT 750W.
January 16, 2013 10:15:38 AM

ko888 said:
I'm talking about the cost cutting measures OCZ uses in creating the packaging for the PSU.

Reusing the same picture saves money. It's easy to replace the digit 7 with the digit 6 using image editing software.

The picture of the PSU on that box is a picture of the OCZ ZT 750W.


Oh, Wow a few pennies
Then why did Ocz change the picture?
And it really a 650w ocz zt x 2 6+ 2 pin pcie
1 x 4+4 CPU connector
There didnt do this on the 550 zt
Only the 650
a c 1108 ) Power supply
January 16, 2013 3:56:34 PM

cmstormscouts said:
Oh, Wow a few pennies
Then why did Ocz change the picture?
And it really a 650w ocz zt x 2 6+ 2 pin pcie
1 x 4+4 CPU connector
There didnt do this on the 550 zt
Only the 650

They did eventually change the picture.

Maybe they were getting flack from customers complaining that the picture didn't match the product inside the box like what you've encountered.

If they had any intelligence they would have put a disclaimer on the front of the box saying that the contents don't match what's in the picture on the packaging.
!