Canon SD550 camera shake problem?

Last response: in Digital Camera
September 15, 2005 5:56:15 PM

I just went out and bought a Canon SD550. I have been shocked by the
"camera shake warning" light that appears about 30% of the time I take
pictures. Has anyone else had this problem???
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:33:04 AM

That warning comes on whenever the shutter speed falls above a certain
threshold for slow speed. I believe it is 1/60 sec..

--
Steven Blackwood
swblackwood@worldnet.att.net

"John Broady" <johnbroady@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I just went out and bought a Canon SD550. I have been shocked by the
> "camera shake warning" light that appears about 30% of the time I take
> pictures. Has anyone else had this problem???

Anonymous
September 26, 2005 3:39:11 PM

For me, it comes on whenever I use the flash and I use the optical
zoom. If I don't zoom the warning light doesn't come on. If I zoom at
all, I get a warning light every time. The pictures come out fine, but
it's just very annoying.

Thanks for the info, though! John
!