Getting rid of Automatic Update not enabled warning

I'm configuring an XP sp2 system for somebody who only has dialup access and
they don't want Automatic Updates turned on (they will get updates about 1x
per month when they get to a place where they have access to a DSL
connection).

In the interim, the Automatic Updates warning dialog (Automatic Updates are
turned off. Click here to correct the problem) always pops up and they find
it really annoying.

Is there any registry setting or other way of suppressing this dialog from
appearing?

Thanks

More about getting automatic update enabled warning

    Open the Security Center (Start, Run and enter WSCUI.CPL). Go to Change the way Security Center alerts me.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "" wrote:
    > I'm configuring an XP sp2 system for somebody who only has
    > dialup access and
    > they don't want Automatic Updates turned on (they will get
    > updates about 1x
    > per month when they get to a place where they have access to a
    > DSL
    > connection).
    >
    > In the interim, the Automatic Updates warning dialog
    > (Automatic Updates are
    > turned off. Click here to correct the problem) always pops up
    > and they find
    > it really annoying.
    >
    > Is there any registry setting or other way of suppressing this
    > dialog from
    > appearing?
    >
    > Thanks

    > Usenet News==----
    > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
    > World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    > ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via
    > Encryption =----

    I belive it is located in the security center either advanced options
    or just options.

    Windows: "Automatic Updates are turned off. Click here to correct the
    problem"
    ME: "What problem?"

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Customize-rid-Automatic-Update-enabled-warning-ftopict397038.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1309542