Furbolg keep in Azshara

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

Moo,

There's a keep in Azshara, its gate is guarded by 3 furbolgs
and closed. Even after killing the guards nothing happens. There
seems to be no way to open the gate, and if there was, there
doesn't seem to be much behind the gate.
Do I miss something? Or is there currently nothing? Will the
keep be added in an upcoming patch, or is it only there for
decorative purposes?

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Jazrah - Brutal Troll (16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Jivarr - Charming Troll (12) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
5 answers Last reply
More about furbolg azshara
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

    "Christian Stauffer" <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote:
    > Moo,
    >
    > There's a keep in Azshara, its gate is guarded by 3 furbolgs
    > and closed. Even after killing the guards nothing happens. There
    > seems to be no way to open the gate, and if there was, there
    > doesn't seem to be much behind the gate.
    > Do I miss something? Or is there currently nothing? Will the
    > keep be added in an upcoming patch, or is it only there for
    > decorative purposes?

    Erm aren't these timbermaws there? I hope not for you, the faction penalty
    you get is... insane. And you might want to get at least to honored with
    timbermaw faction. I could be mistaken and they are another faction there
    (I've been at that castle, once) but I always chuckle if I see some fool
    hacking and slashing his way through the timbermaw cavern in
    Winterspring/Felwood thus ruining his faction.

    I believe that this too is content to come. Maybe. Sometime.

    CU

    René

    --
    -------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

    "Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote:

    > "Christian Stauffer" <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote:
    >> Moo,
    >>
    >> There's a keep in Azshara, its gate is guarded by 3 furbolgs
    >> and closed. Even after killing the guards nothing happens. There
    >> seems to be no way to open the gate, and if there was, there
    >> doesn't seem to be much behind the gate.
    >> Do I miss something? Or is there currently nothing? Will the
    >> keep be added in an upcoming patch, or is it only there for
    >> decorative purposes?
    >
    > Erm aren't these timbermaws there? I hope not for you, the faction penalty
    > you get is... insane. And you might want to get at least to honored with
    > timbermaw faction. I could be mistaken and they are another faction there
    > (I've been at that castle, once) but I always chuckle if I see some fool
    > hacking and slashing his way through the timbermaw cavern in
    > Winterspring/Felwood thus ruining his faction.

    Hrmpf. No idea. If they are timbermaws, my reputation with them must
    be something like "OMFG KOS this ganking cow!!!". I remember farming
    them for about 1h for cash and cloth drops :o)

    Doesn't matter. I got my warbear woolies and chestpiece, and at least
    one of our guilds leatherworkers has a good reputation with them.
    I hope they don't sell enchanting stuff, though.

    > I believe that this too is content to come. Maybe. Sometime.

    Ok. I've just seen this keep so often and was wondering how
    to get into.

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Jazrah - Brutal Troll (16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Jivarr - Charming Troll (12) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

    "Christian Stauffer" <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote:
    > "Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote:
    >
    > > "Christian Stauffer" <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote:
    > >> Moo,
    > >>
    > >> There's a keep in Azshara, its gate is guarded by 3 furbolgs
    > >> and closed. Even after killing the guards nothing happens. There
    > >> seems to be no way to open the gate, and if there was, there
    > >> doesn't seem to be much behind the gate.
    > >> Do I miss something? Or is there currently nothing? Will the
    > >> keep be added in an upcoming patch, or is it only there for
    > >> decorative purposes?
    > >
    > > Erm aren't these timbermaws there? I hope not for you, the faction
    > > penalty you get is... insane. And you might want to get at least to
    > > honored with timbermaw faction. I could be mistaken and they are
    > > another faction there (I've been at that castle, once) but I always
    > > chuckle if I see some fool hacking and slashing his way through the
    > > timbermaw cavern in Winterspring/Felwood thus ruining his faction.
    >
    > Hrmpf. No idea. If they are timbermaws, my reputation with them must
    > be something like "OMFG KOS this ganking cow!!!". I remember farming
    > them for about 1h for cash and cloth drops :o)
    >
    > Doesn't matter. I got my warbear woolies and chestpiece, and at least
    > one of our guilds leatherworkers has a good reputation with them.
    > I hope they don't sell enchanting stuff, though.

    Not yet but may come. In the mean time, you get Tailoring, Alchemy and
    Leather Recipies from them as well as this nice thing:
    http://www.thottbot.com/?i=19293

    > > I believe that this too is content to come. Maybe. Sometime.
    >
    > Ok. I've just seen this keep so often and was wondering how
    > to get into.

    There are _lots_ of places which just aren't done yet.

    CU

    René

    --
    -------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:09:17 +0200, "Christian Stauffer"
    <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote:

    >Hrmpf. No idea. If they are timbermaws, my reputation with them must
    >be something like "OMFG KOS this ganking cow!!!". I remember farming
    >them for about 1h for cash and cloth drops :o)

    I never really undestood why people do that, I mean there is a guy
    outside who gives a quest promising friendship.
    Of course, hindsight and all that, plus I never met them before I had
    heard that they were worth becomming friendly with, so what do I
    know...

    >Doesn't matter. I got my warbear woolies and chestpiece, and at least
    >one of our guilds leatherworkers has a good reputation with them.
    >I hope they don't sell enchanting stuff, though.

    At honored you can get "Formula: Enchant Weapon - Agility" from them
    (+15 agility on weapons).
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Timbermaw

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

    Simon Nejmann <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote:
    > On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:09:17 +0200, "Christian Stauffer"
    > <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote:
    >
    > >Hrmpf. No idea. If they are timbermaws, my reputation with them must
    > >be something like "OMFG KOS this ganking cow!!!". I remember farming
    > >them for about 1h for cash and cloth drops :o)
    >
    > I never really undestood why people do that, I mean there is a guy
    > outside who gives a quest promising friendship.
    > Of course, hindsight and all that, plus I never met them before I had
    > heard that they were worth becomming friendly with, so what do I
    > know...
    >
    > >Doesn't matter. I got my warbear woolies and chestpiece, and at least
    > >one of our guilds leatherworkers has a good reputation with them.
    > >I hope they don't sell enchanting stuff, though.
    >
    > At honored you can get "Formula: Enchant Weapon - Agility" from them
    > (+15 agility on weapons).
    > http://www.wowwiki.com/Timbermaw

    And this one, of course, which every hunter in my guild wants...sorry
    forgot in the former post. You grind for days if you haven't ever killed
    one of the timbermaws. If you have... well, double or triple it!

    CU

    René

    --
    -------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Ask a new question

Read More

World Of Warcraft Warcraft Video Games