Canon i9900 printer

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
September 16, 2005 2:21:15 AM

Hi,

I have the canon i9900 inkjet printer. It does an incredible job with
prints, beautiful results! the only problem is that it doesn't hold up
very well. I bought my first machine last November and am now on my 3rd
printer. Canon has been very good about replacing them. Today, the
current printer died and will be replaced. The only problem is that the
one year warranty expires in November and so if the machine dies on me,
I have to decide to buy a new machine or buy a different model. Anyone
have any experience with this printer?

thanks
John

More about : canon i9900 printer

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:21:16 AM

john wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the canon i9900 inkjet printer. It does an incredible job with
> prints, beautiful results! the only problem is that it doesn't hold up
> very well. I bought my first machine last November and am now on my 3rd
> printer. Canon has been very good about replacing them. Today, the
> current printer died and will be replaced. The only problem is that the
> one year warranty expires in November and so if the machine dies on me,
> I have to decide to buy a new machine or buy a different model. Anyone
> have any experience with this printer?
>
> thanks
> John

And John answers....

I would think each of the printers would have a one year warranty,
commencing the day you took delivery. And experience? Surely you've
experienced enough already, don't you think?
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:21:16 AM

How much did you use it? No problems here, yet (going on about 1yr)
Related resources
September 16, 2005 2:21:17 AM

john cavanaugh wrote:

> I would think each of the printers would have a one year warranty,
> commencing the day you took delivery.

You would be thinking wrong..
--

Stacey
September 16, 2005 3:07:19 AM

No, there is a one year warranty period, no matter how many times they
replace it, otherwise, it would be great and I wouldn't bother with it

john cavanaugh wrote:
> john wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the canon i9900 inkjet printer. It does an incredible job with
>> prints, beautiful results! the only problem is that it doesn't hold up
>> very well. I bought my first machine last November and am now on my
>> 3rd printer. Canon has been very good about replacing them. Today, the
>> current printer died and will be replaced. The only problem is that
>> the one year warranty expires in November and so if the machine dies
>> on me, I have to decide to buy a new machine or buy a different model.
>> Anyone have any experience with this printer?
>>
>> thanks
>> John
>>

> And John answers....
>
> I would think each of the printers would have a one year warranty,
> commencing the day you took delivery. And experience? Surely you've
> experienced enough already, don't you think?
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 3:07:20 AM

OK, my bad. That's what I get for thinking. Again.

john wrote:
> No, there is a one year warranty period, no matter how many times they
> replace it, otherwise, it would be great and I wouldn't bother with it
>
> john cavanaugh wrote:
>
>> john wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have the canon i9900 inkjet printer. It does an incredible job with
>>> prints, beautiful results! the only problem is that it doesn't hold
>>> up very well. I bought my first machine last November and am now on
>>> my 3rd printer. Canon has been very good about replacing them. Today,
>>> the current printer died and will be replaced. The only problem is
>>> that the one year warranty expires in November and so if the machine
>>> dies on me, I have to decide to buy a new machine or buy a different
>>> model. Anyone have any experience with this printer?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> John
>>>

>> And John answers....
>>
>> I would think each of the printers would have a one year warranty,
>> commencing the day you took delivery. And experience? Surely you've
>> experienced enough already, don't you think?

September 16, 2005 3:08:00 AM

Well, I probably print about150-200 8.5 x 11 prints per month

Markeau wrote:

> How much did you use it? No problems here, yet (going on about 1yr)
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 5:00:51 AM

Stop hitting it with a hammer. It wasn't designed for that! :)

Robert

!