5. Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Internal Desktop Hard Drive Bulk/OEM - WD1002FAEX
6. Power Supply Unit: Corsair Enthusiast TX V2 Series 750-Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified High Performance Modular Power Supply CP-9020003-NA
7. Optical Drive: Asus Black 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-Ray Drive (BC-12B1ST)
8. Heatsink: Corsair Hydro Series H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CWCH80)
10. Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500R White Mid Tower Gaming Case CC-9011013-WW
11. Monitor: Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23" IPS LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 8 ms
Now I assume that since my Motherboard is LGA 1155 that means that my heatsink and my CPU are compatible with the motherboard since they're both LGA 1155. As for the rest I think they're compatible, the motherboard has PCIe x16 for the GPU I chose and SATA III for the Hard Drive I chose, I assume this means that they're compatible, the GPU also requires 6 pin connectors which my PSU does have. Am I okay with all this or is there something that won't be compatible?
As a side note, is the monitor that I chose good enough? If it isn't could someone give me any suggestions, preferably from an American company. Any help is appreciated, I'm very close to getting all the components all I need is some extra confirmation.
EDIT: Oh yeah and I forgot to ask about another part. I need to get a internal wireless adapter/wireless card or whatever it is called. Does it have to be from the same manufacturer that made my router or can it be any wireless card?
Answersing your questions:
1. Your parts are compatible.
2. That liquid cooling will work.
3. The GPU will work fine.
4. PSU is more than fine to handle your setup.
5. That monitor is fine as well.
6. The wireless adapter or card can be from whoever you want. Just make sure its fast so you wont effect internet speeds