  • Devices
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
June 2, 2004 12:01:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I have been watching this company and they have said they are working with
Rogers GSM to bring it to Canada. I will signup as soon as it comes. Anyone
at rogers hear anything from a CSR perspective yet or is this still with the
business developments team ?

Must Read for all parents

Website www.wherify.com

More about : rogers tracking device read

Anonymous
June 2, 2004 6:46:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Bell Mobility already has that feature , it is also built into the phones they
sell .

"David McKee" <d_mckee@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I have been watching this company and they have said they are working with
> Rogers GSM to bring it to Canada. I will signup as soon as it comes. Anyone
> at rogers hear anything from a CSR perspective yet or is this still with the
> business developments team ?
>
> Must Read for all parents
>
> Website www.wherify.com

Anonymous
June 2, 2004 10:35:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Maybe they use the technology but this watch can be locked on the childs
wrist. Also at anytime the parent can see where their children are. I
believe the phone feature must be accepted. This does not require end user
acceptance to locate.

Anyhow see the demo on the webstie they provide very much an eye opener.