Rogers Tracking Device A MUST READ !!!

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I have been watching this company and they have said they are working with
Rogers GSM to bring it to Canada. I will signup as soon as it comes. Anyone
at rogers hear anything from a CSR perspective yet or is this still with the
business developments team ?

Must Read for all parents

Website www.wherify.com
2 answers Last reply
More about rogers tracking device read
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    Bell Mobility already has that feature , it is also built into the phones they
    sell .

    "David McKee" <d_mckee@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > I have been watching this company and they have said they are working with
    > Rogers GSM to bring it to Canada. I will signup as soon as it comes. Anyone
    > at rogers hear anything from a CSR perspective yet or is this still with the
    > business developments team ?
    >
    > Must Read for all parents
    >
    > Website www.wherify.com

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    Maybe they use the technology but this watch can be locked on the childs
    wrist. Also at anytime the parent can see where their children are. I
    believe the phone feature must be accepted. This does not require end user
    acceptance to locate.

    Anyhow see the demo on the webstie they provide very much an eye opener.

    "Midnight Rider" <noemail@jackass.com> wrote in message
    > Bell Mobility already has that feature , it is also built into the phones
    they
    > sell .
    >

    > "David McKee" <d_mckee@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > I have been watching this company and they have said they are working
    with
    > > Rogers GSM to bring it to Canada. I will signup as soon as it comes.
    Anyone
    > > at rogers hear anything from a CSR perspective yet or is this still with
    the
    > > business developments team ?
    > >
    > > Must Read for all parents
    > >
    > > Website www.wherify.com

Rogers AT&T Rogers Devices Internet Service Providers