WOW Warsong Orders Quest help

I've been able to deliver 2 of the 3 sets of orders. However I can't find
the Outrider who is supposed to be at Splintertree post. Can anybody help
me?

Cohiba
3 answers Last reply
More about warsong orders quest help

    "The Lurker At The Threshold" <sheenaelghund@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've been able to deliver 2 of the 3 sets of orders. However I can't find the
    > Outrider who is supposed to be at Splintertree post. Can anybody help me?

    IIRC, he's at the tower on the approach road to Splintertree Post, just to the
    south of the gate. Not sure about that, though.

    --
    Paul

    "Paul Catley" <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "The Lurker At The Threshold" <sheenaelghund@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I've been able to deliver 2 of the 3 sets of orders. However I can't find
    >> the Outrider who is supposed to be at Splintertree post. Can anybody help
    >> me?
    >
    > IIRC, he's at the tower on the approach road to Splintertree Post, just to
    > the south of the gate. Not sure about that, though.
    >
    > --
    > Paul

    It's the other recipient at the tower. Thanx for the reply.

    The Lurker At The Threshold skrev i en meddelelse
    >>> I've been able to deliver 2 of the 3 sets of orders. However I can't
    >>> find the Outrider who is supposed to be at Splintertree post. Can
    >>> anybody help me?

    When u stand on the main road that leads by SPT, then continue east....
    He is riding on a wolf.
    Regards

    Ding-Dong
    Ølkusken - Taren druid lvl 57
    Grisebolsjet - Undead rogue lvl 28
    Skullchrusher

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games