New computer Bottlenecked?

TehJonez

Honorable
Sep 2, 2012
Trying to get an upgrade going on my current Gamaing rig and have a budget of about 1300$ Would the AMD FX 8150 8-core with 16gb of ram and an MIS Radeon HD 7850 Mobo is the Asus Crosshair V Formula be good like will i have any bottlenecks stopping my Preformence from being its best? i know my way around computers quite well but i've been faced with bottlenecks before like in my current system an Old Athlon XII 64 5500+ 4gb ram and an Radeon HD 6570 2gb and my HDD are the bottleneck there only being older IDE drives just wanted to hear from Toms Hardware thanks :)

TehJonez

Honorable
Sep 2, 2012
Constant DOA's that and have you seen the price on the Intel I7 3960X extreme? over 1k that and like i said man i'm on a budget build and have to fit water cooling materials in somewhere so that's really why i chose the FX core and to tell ya the truth man I've never been one of those gamers to replace there rig or something in there rig just for an extra 5-10 frames that and Intel cores are always at least 15-75% more expensive then AMD cores so that's really my opinion on Intel

1: are you kidding me on constant doas. show me
2:nobody buys the 3960x. if they are, they are doing LN2 benching, 10k watercooling setups, or are full ret@rds. if they need that level of performance (performance as in heavy rendering speeds), the 3930k performs literally the same for 400 dollars cheaper. and then a i5 3570k (220 dollars) performs the same as the 6 cores in games for 200 dollars cheaper.
3:watercooling at this budget is not worth it. get a good heatsink
4: thats because intel cores are much better than amd cores

look at my build. i dont put anything outrageously expensive yet it performs the same as what i would do on a extreme rig

if you are looking for a even cheaper price, i can do that all while not using a fx chip. fx is actually worse than amd phenom ii in games. thats how bad it is.