  • Photo
  • Cameras
Last response: in Digital Camera
September 16, 2005 2:19:35 AM

More about : red arrows athenian sky

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:47:29 PM

In article <1126847975.042397.248190@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr writes
>http://www.mensamagazine.gr/Hellas/RedArrowsVeldesKonst...

Excellent! Lucky to have such a nice background, it makes Biggin Hill
and a mediocre British sky look inferior (I was photographing the Red
Arrows there two weeks ago).

It's a pity, though, that the dust spots were not removed from the first
four pictures before posting.

David
--
David Littlewood
Related resources

David Littlewood wrote:
> Excellent! Lucky to have such a nice background, it makes Biggin Hill
> and a mediocre British sky look inferior (I was photographing the Red
> Arrows there two weeks ago).
>
> It's a pity, though, that the dust spots were not removed from the first
> four pictures before posting.

Hello there,

in fact, there were LOTS of photos posted from this show.
In order to get a sample, I suggest you go at the following link and
push on the various thumbnails around:

http://www.dpgr.gr/forum/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=16532

This is probably the best Greek photography site (unfortunately in Greek
only).
By the way, this weekend there's the first air show in Greece:
http://www.haf.gr/default_en.asp is the official page of the organizer
(Hellenic Air Force). I'm looking forward to this, since the weather
probably will open up this weekend.

Regards,
N.Fotis
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 2:59:31 PM

:-)

Thank you too!!!
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 6:28:16 AM

Thank you!

May I see some samples of your pictures?

If you can send them, please use magazine@mensa.org.gr
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 3:33:30 PM

In article <1127122096.448323.128130@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr writes
>Thank you!
>
>May I see some samples of your pictures?
>
>If you can send them, please use magazine@mensa.org.gr

I assume you were replying to me - it helps, BTW, if you show some of
the text you are replying to!

I am just processing and cleaning up my pictures from the weekend; I
will e-mail a few examples later this week.

David
--
David Littlewood
Anonymous

Hello again,

in the following thread there are some VERY nice photos from the
"Archangel 2005" Air Show in Greece.

http://www.dpgr.gr/forum/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=16063;start=60

Have fun,
N.Fotis
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 2:12:36 PM

>I assume you were replying to me - it helps, BTW, if you show some of
>the text you are replying to!

>I am just processing and cleaning up my pictures from the weekend; I
>will e-mail a few examples later this week.

I expected text to be included automatically... Sorry.

Automatically parts of email were deleted... magazine is the full name
:-)

The correct address is also on the site
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 2:14:35 PM

You have to be a member to see them... So I didn`t.

Hello again,

in the following thread there are some VERY nice photos from the
"Archangel 2005" Air Show in Greece.
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 4:19:51 PM

Professional!

http://www.dpgr.gr/usergalleries/displayimage.php?album...

arcturus111...@yahoo.gr wrote:

> You have to be a member to see them... So I didn`t.

Maybe you're correct, but registration is free anyway
(I registered nearly a year ago, so I don't remember if you need to
register for seeing the photos in the gallery).

Apologies if I caused anyone undue suffering :-)

N.F.
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 12:18:19 AM

arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr wrote:

> You have to be a member to see them... So I didn`t.

Maybe you're correct, but registration is free anyway
(I registered nearly a year ago, so I don't remember if you need to
register for seeing the photos in the gallery).

Apologies if I caused anyone undue suffering :-)

N.F.
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 4:37:05 AM

arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr wrote:

> Professional!
>
> http://www.dpgr.gr/usergalleries/displayimage.php?album...

Not bad (the show from this Netherlands F-16 was most excellent - he
even used flares to add more 'flavour' in the show, and the paint was
spectacular).
Unfortunately, I shoot slides, and my 70-200+1.4x teleconverter weren't
always up to the job... :-(
Anyone to lend me a 300-800mm Sigma lens for the next "Archangel"? :-))

N.F.
!