    arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr wrote:
    > http://www.mensamagazine.gr/Hellas/RedArrowsVeldesKonstantinos.html

    That was a treat. Thank you.

    --
    Frank ess

    In article <1126847975.042397.248190@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr writes
    >http://www.mensamagazine.gr/Hellas/RedArrowsVeldesKonstantinos.html

    Excellent! Lucky to have such a nice background, it makes Biggin Hill
    and a mediocre British sky look inferior (I was photographing the Red
    Arrows there two weeks ago).

    It's a pity, though, that the dust spots were not removed from the first
    four pictures before posting.

    David
    --
    David Littlewood

    David Littlewood wrote:
    > Excellent! Lucky to have such a nice background, it makes Biggin Hill
    > and a mediocre British sky look inferior (I was photographing the Red
    > Arrows there two weeks ago).
    >
    > It's a pity, though, that the dust spots were not removed from the first
    > four pictures before posting.

    Hello there,

    in fact, there were LOTS of photos posted from this show.
    In order to get a sample, I suggest you go at the following link and
    push on the various thumbnails around:

    http://www.dpgr.gr/forum/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=16532

    This is probably the best Greek photography site (unfortunately in Greek
    only).
    By the way, this weekend there's the first air show in Greece:
    http://www.haf.gr/default_en.asp is the official page of the organizer
    (Hellenic Air Force). I'm looking forward to this, since the weather
    probably will open up this weekend.

    Regards,
    N.Fotis

    :-)

    Thank you too!!!

    Thank you!

    May I see some samples of your pictures?

    If you can send them, please use magazine@mensa.org.gr

    In article <1127122096.448323.128130@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
    arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr writes
    >Thank you!
    >
    >May I see some samples of your pictures?
    >
    >If you can send them, please use magazine@mensa.org.gr

    I assume you were replying to me - it helps, BTW, if you show some of
    the text you are replying to!

    I am just processing and cleaning up my pictures from the weekend; I
    will e-mail a few examples later this week.

    David
    --
    David Littlewood

    Hello again,

    in the following thread there are some VERY nice photos from the
    "Archangel 2005" Air Show in Greece.

    http://www.dpgr.gr/forum/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=16063;start=60

    Have fun,
    N.Fotis

    >I assume you were replying to me - it helps, BTW, if you show some of
    >the text you are replying to!

    >I am just processing and cleaning up my pictures from the weekend; I
    >will e-mail a few examples later this week.

    I expected text to be included automatically... Sorry.

    Automatically parts of email were deleted... magazine is the full name
    :-)

    The correct address is also on the site

    You have to be a member to see them... So I didn`t.

    Hello again,

    in the following thread there are some VERY nice photos from the
    "Archangel 2005" Air Show in Greece.

    Professional!

    http://www.dpgr.gr/usergalleries/displayimage.php?album=5481&pos=1

    arcturus111...@yahoo.gr wrote:

    > You have to be a member to see them... So I didn`t.

    Maybe you're correct, but registration is free anyway
    (I registered nearly a year ago, so I don't remember if you need to
    register for seeing the photos in the gallery).

    Apologies if I caused anyone undue suffering :-)

    N.F.

    arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr wrote:

    > You have to be a member to see them... So I didn`t.

    Maybe you're correct, but registration is free anyway
    (I registered nearly a year ago, so I don't remember if you need to
    register for seeing the photos in the gallery).

    Apologies if I caused anyone undue suffering :-)

    N.F.

    arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr wrote:

    > Professional!
    >
    > http://www.dpgr.gr/usergalleries/displayimage.php?album=5481&pos=1

    Not bad (the show from this Netherlands F-16 was most excellent - he
    even used flares to add more 'flavour' in the show, and the paint was
    spectacular).
    Unfortunately, I shoot slides, and my 70-200+1.4x teleconverter weren't
    always up to the job... :-(
    Anyone to lend me a 300-800mm Sigma lens for the next "Archangel"? :-))

    N.F.

Photo Cameras