ecrit

Honorable
Jul 15, 2012
Since installing the GTX 680 (replacing AMD Radeon 6850) I've had significant problems with massive mouse stutter and lag on the 3 monitor spread (impossible to play COD Modern Warfare 3) - the frame rate dropping from 60 down to zero every time I touch the mouse or the keyboard. Works brilliantly on Battlefield 3. I have the Widescreen Fixer (v3.2) running (hotkey enabled) but in the end I give up and go back to single monitor. Also causes similar, though less extreme, reaction in Empire Total War. With those games that work with the 680 it is great and allows for max graphics but I'm nonplussed that it is much more glitchy and unreliable than the AMD 6850. I use a Razer Death Adder mouse and a Razer Lycosa keyboard - but have swapped both with other mice and keyboards - same result. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Swolern

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
If the problem only exists with MW3 then the problem might be caused by the combination of your drivers and Widescreen Fixer with MW3. I had the 680 and ran 5760x1080 and had no problems at all, but i only gamed with applications that naturally supported 5760x1080 res.