What enchants on weapons?

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 31, 2005 3:30:03 PM

Hi,

i got these two axes

Serathil
http://thottbot.com/?i=21229

And

Iceblade Hacker
http://thottbot.com/?i=14033

That i want to use for Dual wield - I will use the Iceblade Hacker also
as my Tank weapon.

Im a arms/fury-MS Human Warrior (60) -
http://thottbot.com/?profile=Tonny.Draenor

I dont know what enchant i should put on them. Maybe Crusader on
Iceblade and +15 agility or icychill on Serathil

What would you do?

/Tonny

More about : enchants weapons

August 31, 2005 5:11:59 PM

Użytkownik Tonny napisał:

> Hi,
>
> i got these two axes
>
> Serathil
> http://thottbot.com/?i=21229
>
> And
>
> Iceblade Hacker
> http://thottbot.com/?i=14033
>
> That i want to use for Dual wield - I will use the Iceblade Hacker also
> as my Tank weapon.
>
> Im a arms/fury-MS Human Warrior (60) -
> http://thottbot.com/?profile=Tonny.Draenor
>
> I dont know what enchant i should put on them. Maybe Crusader on
> Iceblade and +15 agility or icychill on Serathil
>
> What would you do?
>
> /Tonny

Steel Weapon Chain on mainhand
Anonymous