What enchants on weapons?

Hi,

i got these two axes

Serathil
http://thottbot.com/?i=21229

And

Iceblade Hacker
http://thottbot.com/?i=14033

That i want to use for Dual wield - I will use the Iceblade Hacker also
as my Tank weapon.

Im a arms/fury-MS Human Warrior (60) -
http://thottbot.com/?profile=Tonny.Draenor

I dont know what enchant i should put on them. Maybe Crusader on
Iceblade and +15 agility or icychill on Serathil

What would you do?

/Tonny
2 answers Last reply
More about what enchants weapons

    Użytkownik Tonny napisał:

    > Hi,
    >
    > i got these two axes
    >
    > Serathil
    > http://thottbot.com/?i=21229
    >
    > And
    >
    > Iceblade Hacker
    > http://thottbot.com/?i=14033
    >
    > That i want to use for Dual wield - I will use the Iceblade Hacker also
    > as my Tank weapon.
    >
    > Im a arms/fury-MS Human Warrior (60) -
    > http://thottbot.com/?profile=Tonny.Draenor
    >
    > I dont know what enchant i should put on them. Maybe Crusader on
    > Iceblade and +15 agility or icychill on Serathil
    >
    > What would you do?
    >
    > /Tonny

    Steel Weapon Chain on mainhand

    Crusader Ftw