6600 web browser?

Last response: in Brands
September 16, 2004 3:28:48 AM

I had opera 610 registered on my phone, I updated to 620 but it was a trial
version. now I have no full version browser as when I uninstalled the trial
version all instances of opera were gone (believe me I have no instances,
all gone even from the installed and apps folders.

so what other browsers can I use on a symbian phone, or do you have a link
to a hacked version of opera 620?

--
Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

More about : 6600 web browser

September 16, 2004 3:28:49 AM

Do you maybe know how to delete history list from Opera, i.e. typed URL?
Thanks!

"Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> I had opera 610 registered on my phone, I updated to 620 but it was a
trial
> version. now I have no full version browser as when I uninstalled the
trial
> version all instances of opera were gone (believe me I have no instances,
> all gone even from the installed and apps folders.
>
> so what other browsers can I use on a symbian phone, or do you have a link
> to a hacked version of opera 620?
>

> --
> Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
>
> A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Anonymous
September 16, 2004 4:19:49 AM

Quoth The Raven "Andy <af@inet.hr>" in ci9gea$a30$1@sunce.iskon.hr
> Do you maybe know how to delete history list from Opera, i.e. typed URL?
> Thanks!

sorry, not a clue, i havent even had the chance to use mine properly

--
Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

2 rules to success in life. 1. Don't tell people everything you know.
!