6600 web browser?

I had opera 610 registered on my phone, I updated to 620 but it was a trial
version. now I have no full version browser as when I uninstalled the trial
version all instances of opera were gone (believe me I have no instances,
all gone even from the installed and apps folders.

so what other browsers can I use on a symbian phone, or do you have a link
to a hacked version of opera 620?

--
Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?
2 answers Last reply
More about 6600 browser

    Do you maybe know how to delete history list from Opera, i.e. typed URL?
    Thanks!

    Quoth The Raven "Andy <af@inet.hr>" in ci9gea$a30$1@sunce.iskon.hr
    > Do you maybe know how to delete history list from Opera, i.e. typed URL?
    > Thanks!

    sorry, not a clue, i havent even had the chance to use mine properly

    --
    Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

    2 rules to success in life. 1. Don't tell people everything you know.

Nokia Opera Web Browser Phones