New system font?

I read somewhere that the new system fonts in Longhorn will be Segoe Media
Center (which is included in XP Media Edition). I tried it as system font,
but it didn't appear to support Unicode. How can it then be used as system
font?
1 answer Last reply
More about system font

    Wait until Longhorn is released late next year.
    What may be unique to Longhorn may not be
    compatible with Windows XP.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "tom goc" wrote:

    | I read somewhere that the new system fonts in Longhorn will be Segoe Media
    | Center (which is included in XP Media Edition). I tried it as system font,
    | but it didn't appear to support Unicode. How can it then be used as system
    | font?

Configuration Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP