  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
July 20, 2005 3:20:20 AM

I read somewhere that the new system fonts in Longhorn will be Segoe Media
Center (which is included in XP Media Edition). I tried it as system font,
but it didn't appear to support Unicode. How can it then be used as system
font?

More about : system font

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 3:20:21 AM

Wait until Longhorn is released late next year.
What may be unique to Longhorn may not be
compatible with Windows XP.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP