Please help.

This is the build:
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=27407648

Please let me know if all this will work together and maybe some tips and tricks on how to build the computer
11 answers Last reply
More about please help
  1. Seems good so far but the PSU is left to be desired to be honest.
    1) I do not know if it can deliver constant power to your rig, especially for the GPU. After reading reviews on the website, I would tend to stay away from it.

It sounds like a good gaming rig for total cost. I assume you already have a screen of some kind.
  2. Quote:
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-2310 2.9GHz Quad-Core Processor ($179.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z75 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($84.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Crucial Ballistix 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($22.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: HIS Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card ($199.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.49 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($49.99 @ NCIX US)
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $672.41
    (Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-09-02 20:46 EDT-0400)

way better build

Can i keep the GTX 560 for price reasons?
  3. and the price you posted was after mail in rebates
  4. It also doesnt include the operating system which is another hundred bucks
  5. Windows 7 for free? that cant be legal, even if it is from a flash drive how do i install it?
  6. It isnt legal, and anyone who has been a user here long enough to post enough to be a regular should know this. Dont take his idiotic advice. Buy it. Its worth it.
  7. vrumor said:
    It isnt legal, and anyone who has been a user here long enough to post enough to be a regular should know this. Dont take his idiotic advice. Buy it. Its worth it.

vrumor do you think my original build will work.....on my budget it is literally the best i can do, and that is pushing it. So if you know a way to make it cheaper that would be greatly appreciated.
  8. I didnt say bad. I said idiotic. Its against the ToS to post or advocate anyone to use an illegal copy of windows. Are you that ignorant?
  9. sevenohseven said:
    vrumor do you think my original build will work.....on my budget it is literally the best i can do, and that is pushing it. So if you know a way to make it cheaper that would be greatly appreciated.

Are you anywhere near a MicroCenter? If you are check out their Intel/mobo combos to save yourself a bundle.
  10. vrumor said:
    I didnt say bad. I said idiotic. Its against the ToS to post or advocate anyone to use an illegal copy of windows. Are you that ignorant?

OK, well looked like I've failed this OP :cry:

As a result I withhold my recommendations, and will exit the post.
  11. vrumor said:
    Are you anywhere near a MicroCenter? If you are check out their Intel/mobo combos to save yourself a bundle.

no I am nowhere near one
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Computer Systems Product