I just got a sound card and a logitech computer sound system. The sound system has the red and white audio input and the sound card has orange black green pink plugins.... how do i connect these? Sorry, I realize this is probably a dumb question..
I found a bad video, but it seems pretty straightforward to me:
1. GREEN jack on right speaker goes into GREEN output on audio card.
2. Rest of the cables are obvious.
This is a 2-channel setup. You will get LEFT and RIGHT separation, and the Subwoofer just plays the lower frequencies.
- disable the onboard audio in your BIOS if not already done
- install the latest SOFTWARE for your sound card (from sound cards website)
- make sure you are set to STEREO mode in your audio card's control panel