Status
Not open for further replies.

teamwhitesnow

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
Hey guys i have a evga geforce gtx 560 se 1gb and would like to step up to a evga geforce gtx 560 2gb super clocked , my card is still in the 90 day time frame but when i was reading the step up program page evga says "you can upgrade to the latest parts that come out within the first 90 days from your purchase." Besides from having my card with the 90 days does this also mean the card that i want has to come out in the 90 day time frame? sorry if this is a dumb question, its my first time using the step up program.

Solution
When you step up, the new card has to be available so they can send it to you. Am I missing something here?

But also, I think the step up is for a new level of card, not just a better version of your current card.

Regardless, you should go to their forums with your specific details, and they are good at responding, with authority.
When you step up, the new card has to be available so they can send it to you. Am I missing something here?

But also, I think the step up is for a new level of card, not just a better version of your current card.

Regardless, you should go to their forums with your specific details, and they are good at responding, with authority.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.