Building new gaming computer

G

Hey guys It's time for me to get a new computer and so ive been searching the web looking for a decent gaming computer that can withstand what i throw at it. I want to be sure to be able to play games such as Skyrim, Total War series, Battlefield 3 ect on the highest settings possible. I also mod most my games and run higher up textures and or create more than the origanal number of characters in a game. For example, in Skyrim i would love it if i could just spawn 100 people and it wouldnt lag at all, or doubling the standard amount of troops in TW (Total War) witch is an RTS game : http://www.thunderboltgames.com/reviews/article/rome-total-war-review-for-pc.html anyways in most of those battles there is thousands of players. I just want a computer that can take the damage and have no lag at all. Also i mod very frequently and such and also need to be able to navigate through the hard drives and files fast. So i went and designed a computer on alien ware hoping that it can with stand my needs:

Software & Services
PROCESSOR: 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3930K (12M Cache, Overclocked up to 4.1 GHz) edit
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English edit
MEMORY: 8GB Quad Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz edit
VIDEO CARD: 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 555 edit
HARD DRIVE: 1TB Serial ATA 3 Hard Drive edit
MONITOR: No
SOUND CARD: Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio edit
OPTICAL DRIVE: Single Drive: 24X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write capability edit
My Software & Accessories
CHASSIS Alienware Aurora with ALX Chassis edit
ALIENFX AlienFX Color, Mars Red edit
WALLPAPER Alien Schematic edit
PRE-INSTALLED SOFTWARE Steam Factory Installed and Steam Extra Content edit
KEYBOARD Alienware TactX™ Keyboard edit
MOUSE Razer USA DeathAdder Optical Gaming Mouse edit
AUDIO OPTIONS Bose Companion 2 Series II Multimedia Speaker System

What do i need to change or add to get the computer I'm looking for? Or is it all good? Thanks so much it means a lot to me :D

Solution
Video card is not good enough.
Forget about LGA2011, buy a rig based on socket 1155 and z77 maiboard.
Go with i7-3770k if you want more cores or i5-3570k for optimal performance to price ratio. With saved money buy a powerful graphics card like GTX680 / GTX670 / Radeon 7970 and SSD as a system drive.

Bejusek

Distinguished
Video card is not good enough.
Forget about LGA2011, buy a rig based on socket 1155 and z77 maiboard.
Go with i7-3770k if you want more cores or i5-3570k for optimal performance to price ratio. With saved money buy a powerful graphics card like GTX680 / GTX670 / Radeon 7970 and SSD as a system drive.

Solution
G

Thanks so much, however this is an older computer I did not mean to post my real question is at the one above it. Thank you so much for answering tho, sorry again I'm a noob :)