clicky items

Clicky items are a lot of fun, if not always lifesaving.
Stuff like Swift Boots, Helm of Fire, Gem Studded Leather
Belt, Gauntlets of the Sea are just plain fun and cool, so
what if they aren't uber. Especially if you can craft
them or buy them cheap.

Is there a list somewhere of all (or most) WOW clicky
items?

pepsi
4 answers Last reply
More about clicky items

    In <e9lch1hs6v73cfq62jurf99504pr3nd9g4@4ax.com>, pepsi@home.com <pepsi@home.com> wrote:

    > Clicky items are a lot of fun, if not always lifesaving.
    > Stuff like Swift Boots, Helm of Fire, Gem Studded Leather
    > Belt, Gauntlets of the Sea are just plain fun and cool, so
    > what if they aren't uber. Especially if you can craft
    > them or buy them cheap.
    >
    > Is there a list somewhere of all (or most) WOW clicky
    > items?

    I suppose by 'clicky' items you mean equipable items that also have a
    'use' feature?

    I don't know of such a list, but you could probably find most of them by
    looking at the 'shared cooldown' lists of the items you name on
    thottbot.com.

    Nobwicket.

    nobwicket@gmail.com a écrit :
    > In <e9lch1hs6v73cfq62jurf99504pr3nd9g4@4ax.com>, pepsi@home.com <pepsi@home.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Clicky items are a lot of fun, if not always lifesaving.
    >>Stuff like Swift Boots, Helm of Fire, Gem Studded Leather
    >>Belt, Gauntlets of the Sea are just plain fun and cool, so
    >>what if they aren't uber. Especially if you can craft
    >>them or buy them cheap.
    >>
    >>Is there a list somewhere of all (or most) WOW clicky
    >>items?
    >

    > I suppose by 'clicky' items you mean equipable items that also have a
    > 'use' feature?
    >
    > I don't know of such a list, but you could probably find most of them by
    > looking at the 'shared cooldown' lists of the items you name on
    > thottbot.com.
    >
    > Nobwicket.

    I like the "useless" objects such as the musical instrument that makes
    everyone danse and the orb that disguises you as a memeber of the
    opposing faction. And the ball that the ogres drop, and the fireworks.
    And the bell that calls Barovs servants,(even if I've not yet seen them
    cook for me...)

    I'd lvoe a list of these too!

    Mage, Kirin Tor

    On 2005-09-01 12:02:03 +0200, Mel <melodie@pasdespam.chezmoi> said:

    > I like the "useless" objects such as the musical instrument that makes
    > everyone danse and the orb that disguises you as a memeber of the
    > opposing faction. And the ball that the ogres drop, and the fireworks.
    > And the bell that calls Barovs servants,(even if I've not yet seen them
    > cook for me...)

    One of the warriors in our guilds uses the Barovs servants to set off
    hunter's traps. Quite neat idea imo.
    --
    http://www.new-roots.com/
    Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

    the servants are also good against rogues... and many casters...

    to add something:
    -Leatherworker can create a ball (like the ogre one)

World Of Warcraft Warcraft Video Games