Change group caller logo on 6230

Hi to everybody!

It's possible to change the group caller logo on the Nokia 6230?
If yes, which is the software that permits that?

TIA

--
Ciao, Rodant
4 answers Last reply

    "rodant" <rodantRIMUOVI@libero.it> wrote in message news:<cic3cl$b7f$1@grillo.cs.interbusiness.it>...

    > It's possible to change the group caller logo on the Nokia 6230?
    > If yes, which is the software that permits that?

    Unfortunately, Nokia 6230 doesn't support caller group logo changes
    with external phone management programs. You can change only startup,
    operator and shutdown logos for Nokia 6230 and load common images to
    its gallery.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    "Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> wrote in message
    > "rodant" <rodantRIMUOVI@libero.it> wrote in message

    <snip>

    > Unfortunately, Nokia 6230 doesn't support caller group logo changes
    > with external phone management programs. You can change only startup,
    > operator and shutdown logos for Nokia 6230

    <snip> so how do u change the start up, shutdown logo?

    "jo" <amandaedwards_163@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<wj23d.198$Pf5.21@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>...
    > "Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> wrote in message
    > > "rodant" <rodantRIMUOVI@libero.it> wrote in message
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > > Unfortunately, Nokia 6230 doesn't support caller group logo changes
    > > with external phone management programs. You can change only startup,
    > > operator and shutdown logos for Nokia 6230
    >
    > <snip> so how do u change the start up, shutdown logo?

    You can change logo in two ways:

    1) Switch to 'Logos' section on phone explorer panel. Add new image
    file to editing window (looks like open folder) select image file and
    press 'Ok'. Recall context menu for 'Reset' button (second to the left
    on upper toolbar) and select 'Set as... (operato logo, startup logo,
    shutdown logo)' This works even in trial version. You can download the
    latest trial here: http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

    2) Open 'Gallery manager' section on 'Phone explorer' panel. Choose
    your images folder. Add new image to the folder and load file to the
    phone. Right-click once on uploaded file in our program and select
    'Set as... (startup logo/operator logo/shutdown logo). This works in
    registered version only. You can register your copy of Oxygen Phone
    Manager II here http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/order/

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    > > <snip> so how do u change the start up, shutdown logo?

    Use MobiMB, and right click any image to set as startup logo,
    wallpaper, shutdown logo or operator logo.

Nokia Software