Change group caller logo on 6230

Last response: in Brands
September 16, 2004 7:12:02 PM

Hi to everybody!

It's possible to change the group caller logo on the Nokia 6230?
If yes, which is the software that permits that?

TIA

--
Ciao, Rodant
Anonymous

"rodant" <rodantRIMUOVI@libero.it> wrote in message news:<cic3cl$b7f$1@grillo.cs.interbusiness.it>...

> It's possible to change the group caller logo on the Nokia 6230?
> If yes, which is the software that permits that?

Unfortunately, Nokia 6230 doesn't support caller group logo changes
with external phone management programs. You can change only startup,
operator and shutdown logos for Nokia 6230 and load common images to
its gallery.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/
September 19, 2004 2:06:20 AM

"Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> wrote in message
> "rodant" <rodantRIMUOVI@libero.it> wrote in message

<snip>

> Unfortunately, Nokia 6230 doesn't support caller group logo changes
> with external phone management programs. You can change only startup,
> operator and shutdown logos for Nokia 6230

<snip> so how do u change the start up, shutdown logo?
September 19, 2004 10:17:20 AM

"jo" <amandaedwards_163@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<wj23d.198$Pf5.21@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>...
> "Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> wrote in message
> > "rodant" <rodantRIMUOVI@libero.it> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
> > Unfortunately, Nokia 6230 doesn't support caller group logo changes
> > with external phone management programs. You can change only startup,
> > operator and shutdown logos for Nokia 6230
>
> <snip> so how do u change the start up, shutdown logo?

You can change logo in two ways:

1) Switch to 'Logos' section on phone explorer panel. Add new image
file to editing window (looks like open folder) select image file and
press 'Ok'. Recall context menu for 'Reset' button (second to the left
on upper toolbar) and select 'Set as... (operato logo, startup logo,
shutdown logo)' This works even in trial version. You can download the
latest trial here: http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

2) Open 'Gallery manager' section on 'Phone explorer' panel. Choose
your images folder. Add new image to the folder and load file to the
phone. Right-click once on uploaded file in our program and select
'Set as... (startup logo/operator logo/shutdown logo). This works in
registered version only. You can register your copy of Oxygen Phone
Manager II here http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/order/

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/
Anonymous
September 22, 2004 1:45:05 AM

> > <snip> so how do u change the start up, shutdown logo?

Use MobiMB, and right click any image to set as startup logo,
wallpaper, shutdown logo or operator logo.
!