Home Built - Won't Post , Won't make noise from system speaker, CPU/MOBO????

Righead

Honorable
Jul 9, 2012
Hello,

I built a new computer about a few months ago and everything was working flawlessly.
Completely unintended, I left my pc on the other day and came home to it to find it in a reset loop.
It was running an overclock that was (to my knowledge) stable, don't do any benchmarking or anything like that, although I left the voltage settings on the higher end of acceptable when I went out.

I have read about 10+ threads and seen jcc's post and done the whole breadboarding thing.
I have verified with another system that the PSU is not at fault, as I'm using it on another pc right now. I'm just trying to figure out if it's my PC or my mobo? My secondary PC is 1366 so I can't slip it in to test...

Suggestions? I NEEEED to have my PC running by tomorrow school has begun again :(

Specs
CPU: 2500k
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
1st power supply: Coolermaster GX750w 2nd: Corsair HX850W
Video card (not even a problem): Gigabyte GTX 570OC

EDIT: I forgot to mention that after it shuts off, it starts back up with only one of two cpu fans on my HSF spinning (I have a V6), as well as case fans when it's in the case.

Also I have tried everything from this post as well before making a thread http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems , removing CMOS battery, everything.

Don't know if you're overclocking, but I would start by unplugging the power supply and removing the button battery from the motherboard for about one minute. Then reinstall it and power up. The fans may be noisier due to smartfan settings changing, and you'll have reset your boot order, etc in the bios.